Is there any way to know for sure a woman has had an orgasm?

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a buddy is seeing a woman who primarily has relationships with females and is concerned that because he is a male, she might be faking orgasms. Is there any surefire way of knowing when a woman has gone? Any physiological/biological signs that can't be mistaken or faked? For example, he read once that the temperature of a woman's mouth decreases as she has an orgasm. Any insight from our lady members here? Thanks!

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say 100% yes, but I clearly don't have the required genetic make-up you're looking for in a responder haha. I look forward to hearing comments from the women...

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I've always found, that a broad smile, a "jolly well done" & a pat on the back, plus being given ice cold beer watching the football, & money to go out & treat myself to something nice, is a sure sign.

I know that in controlled tests, the women stuck their hand up every time they climaxed.

With some women it's blindingly obvious, with truly intense contractions, others are harder to tell. Perhaps he could ask her, or watch her with her female partners to see if there's a difference:wink:

Just like a man, women's orgasms vary in intensity anyway - somedays it's OK, somedays its awesome.

Perhaps you should tell your "friend" that.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If your cock is still inside the vagina, and it is stretching it, you can definitely feel the contractions.

In any case, it is something you just know! In the end it depends on the woman. One of my exes went deadly quiet, while I have heard others would go out screaming at an orgasm.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it can all be faked.
the breathing, the thrashing, the contractions.
most men think they could spot a fake,
i tell all my lovers, before we get to sex, that i fake,
yet all of them still believe it must be real when i do.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it can all be faked.
the breathing, the thrashing, the contractions.
most men think they could spot a fake,
i tell all my lovers, before we get to sex, that i fake,
yet all of them still believe it must be real when i do.

Of course - but not every woman can control contractions! I am sure a handful out there can fake it immaculately well.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
:lmao: at the thought of asking your lady friend to suck on a thermometer before and after sex.

There is no one surefire sign that applies to all women.

Besides, sex can be fantastic even without orgasm. I was having sex for years before I taught myself how to cum from it. I enjoyed the orgasmless sex immensely and often used the recollection of the sensations I had felt as mental stimulation when masturbating (from which I could cum). And yes, I faked 'a moment' because sometimes guys just won't stop until they think the woman has cum, or they feel bad about themselves. The former is annoying, the latter is pointless - both are counterproductive.

Is sex better now I can cum? Well, that entirely depends on the partner - in the past no, not necessarily - With HickBoy, yes, he's the love of my life, everything is better with him. I believe if I suddenly became inorgasmic sex with him would still be better than all the ex's put together.

Your 'friend' should just enjoy the sex he's having and take his partner's reactions at face value.

Last edited:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I don't know how it is for ladies, but to me faking an orgasm can be quite satisfying anyway. On the odd occasion when I've resorted to it, it's brought about a timely conclusion to an enjoyable experience without causing any performance concern to my partner.

Last edited:

davidburke12

Just Browsing
Media
The change in the color of her skin, particularly the lips, chest, and groin area. During or after an orgasm, some women's lips turn very red or their blood seem to drain away from the top of their body towards their groin area.

I don't think you can fake that.

fangirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
just talk to her, dude. let her know that you value her and her honesty, regardless of how it may or may not hurt feelings. and have tact. you may feel bad if she dont orgasm, but she may be having an amazing time without the orgasm. i know i try my damnest to fight them off because i have like no energy afterwards. she may be the same way.
Did i mention to be tactful? for all you know she is orgasming and she may feel like crap if you cant tell. performance anxiety is a bitch.