Is there any way to know for sure a woman has had an orgasm?

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Faking it is pretty stupid. It prevents you from having a real on imo. Just cheating yourself.

But then again ive faked it too so I can see how in certain situations you would do it

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
me. they're mine to have myself and i'm not sharing!

faking isn't for egos.
faking is for fun.
sometimes i even fake when i wank.

Wait... You fake for yourself? Heh your such a frikkin joker! :p And as far as sharing, I get it. I'm pretty selfish at times too. :)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, and it's good for those annoying guys who keep trying to make you O. one he thinks you have you can just get on with enjoying a good, hard shag!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Asking a woman is a no-no or a should-not isnt it ladies?
If you don't ask, how will you know? Of course you should ask.

Of course - but not every woman can control contractions! I am sure a handful out there can fake it immaculately well.
Most women can move those muscles. A woman with absolutely no control over those muscles probably smells like urine. I figured out how to deliberately, consciously contract them while I was still in diapers. It was sort of weird and funny to me. Later, I showed a few friends. They could all do it too, and one of them could make queefs on demand. Varts, we called them back then. I'm sure your "handful" is a majority.

Well I don't know how it is for ladies, but to me faking an orgasm can be quite satisfying anyway. On the odd occasion when I've resorted to it, it's brought about a timely conclusion to an enjoyable experience without causing any performance concern to my partner.
This is exactly my experience.

There isn't a single sign of orgasm that guarantees orgasm happened and is present in ALL women (as far as I'm aware anyway).
Truth.

Faking it is pretty stupid. It prevents you from having a real on imo. Just cheating yourself.

But then again ive faked it too so I can see how in certain situations you would do it
Faking has never prevented me from having a real one. Sometimes faking has come after I have had enough real ones, but the dude just needs to see some more before he is willing to stop. Who am I to rob him of the pleasure? Sometimes faking comes after I am perfectly satisfied and haven't climaxed, but no orgasm is on the horizon. Sometimes I have faked it when I just wasn't in the mood anymore, and didn't want to ruin it for my partner. Sometimes I have faked it to get some noise out of the females in the room. Sometimes I have faked it so I could actually pay attention to the dude's orgasm and not be wrapped up in the tail end of my own. There are many reasons to fake it, and as dolfzilla says, it's fun.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Faking has never prevented me from having a real one. Sometimes faking has come after I have had enough real ones, but the dude just needs to see some more before he is willing to stop. Who am I to rob him of the pleasure? Sometimes faking comes after I am perfectly satisfied and haven't climaxed, but no orgasm is on the horizon. Sometimes I have faked it when I just wasn't in the mood anymore, and didn't want to ruin it for my partner. Sometimes I have faked it to get some noise out of the females in the room. Sometimes I have faked it so I could actually pay attention to the dude's orgasm and not be wrapped up in the tail end of my own. There are many reasons to fake it, and as dolfzilla says, it's fun.
i feel mean for telling them this,

but guys who keep trying to get you to cum,
as a matter of their manly pride?
it can totally ruin sex!
fakes save the day without anyone losing face.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never asked, unless I thought there was a problem or dissatisfaction. I am always attentive and I do what makes her feel good depending upon her reactions, her instructions or my past experience with her and other women. I like to think that I am perceptive enough to know if she is enjoying herself. I think, in the end, a person is responsible for her or his own orgasm and if something is not working, a sign or a word should be given and graciously received. I don't give much thought to fakery...but if she fakes and that is truly OK for her, it's OK with me.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i feel mean for telling them this,

but guys who keep trying to get you to cum,
as a matter of their manly pride?
it can totally ruin sex!
fakes save the day without anyone losing face.

Hmmm haven't thought of it that way. When my wife can't cum she just tells me and I either switch to soft touches or something that Will get her off or we just cool off and chill out or whatever else we want to do. Its never hurt my feelings if she hasn't cum. Sometimes I can't either and she feels obligated or wants to help me finish but it usually is more hassle than its worth. The whole act is enjoyable. Something I read in a tantra book made me think differently about it all. Sex isn't about the orgasm , orgasm is not the goal. The goal, for me, is to bond or blend my energy with my beloved. When I thought that way, I totally stopped giving a shit about orgasm. Even for me. (Huge revelation for me as a guy, because before I was OBSESSED with making sure a woman came.)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Huge revelation for me as a guy, because before I was OBSESSED with making sure a woman came.)
a lot of guys are.

when a guy brags about always getting the woman off first, it doesn't impress all the ladies. for a lot of us that whole attitude is a major turn off.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a lot of guys are.

when a guy brags about always getting the woman off first, it doesn't impress all the ladies. for a lot of us that whole attitude is a major turn off.

It makes me roll my eyes when they brag about getting me to orgasm. Seriously, it ain't hard to do. Especially once he knows which buttons to push. It's brag worthy if he can keep me going with back-to-back orgasms, or if he can keep me in my floaty place, but just an orgasm or ten? Nope. If it's not many, many lots of them, he probably didn't have a whole lot to do with it.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
:lmao: at the thought of asking your lady friend to suck on a thermometer before and after sex.

There is no one surefire sign that applies to all women.

Besides, sex can be fantastic even without orgasm. I was having sex for years before I taught myself how to cum from it. I enjoyed the orgasmless sex immensely and often used the recollection of the sensations I had felt as mental stimulation when masturbating (from which I could cum). And yes, I faked 'a moment' because sometimes guys just won't stop until they think the woman has cum, or they feel bad about themselves. The former is annoying, the latter is pointless - both are counterproductive.

Is sex better now I can cum? Well, that entirely depends on the partner - in the past no, not necessarily - With HickBoy, yes, he's the love of my life, everything is better with him. I believe if I suddenly became inorgasmic sex with him would still be better than all the ex's put together.

Your 'friend' should just enjoy the sex he's having and take his partner's reactions at face value.

Anything happen?