Is there any way to know for sure a woman has had an orgasm?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i usually send text and tweet updates :tongue:

so, yeah.. check my facebook. if i change status to post-orgasmic you did good.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
real verse fake.....I dont really care ...if its real thats great...if not at least she cares enough about you to go through the effort of faking...

on a different note.....one of the best fucks i ever had told me she ussally orgasms....but if its not happening she will fake it.....but the act of faking will sometimes get her so into it that she starts to have real one....she says this happens 80 percent of the time

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Never. The female orgasm Is a myth. You can always be sure she didn't, because she can't.

Of course, she may occasionally lie and tell you she has, but that's because you're an asswipe and she enjoys seeing you in a state of mental confusion.

Just get a nut and be grateful she let you fuck her.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Never. The female orgasm Is a myth. You can always be sure she didn't, because she can't.

Of course, she may occasionally lie and tell you she has, but that's because you're an asswipe and she enjoys seeing you in a state of mental confusion.

Just get a nut and be grateful she let you fuck her.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is one sure way to know if a woman has an orgasm, after she cums french kiss her, she will always have a cold tongue. :eek:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That's how I feel at least. Are You telling me I made you cum? and nobody else made you do that? and you had sex with how many people? nice! (if she is telling me the truth)

Only sometimes true.

When isn't it true? Are you telling me that a random guy can come fuck you and make you cum if he knows the right buttons push, even if you don't want to cum?

If you can then can then that's awesome! Good for you.

Who says?

Says a lot of women, probably not you though.

Last edited:

Still_Growing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is one way, that all women have. They flush on their chest and neck, but only if it's a full on orgasm. that cannot be faked :p

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love these theories...

"I've had sex with a small percentage of the women in the world, but can say without a doubt, that they ALL do *random thing I read somewhere* when they orgasm"

Leaves thread again to go watch the news, waiting with baited breath for:
"Man, commonly referred to as Hickboy, found snogging dead chicks following internet advice"

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I love these theories...

"I've had sex with a small percentage of the women in the world, but can say without a doubt, that they ALL do *random thing I read somewhere* when they orgasm"

"Man, commonly referred to as Hickboy, found snogging dead chicks following internet advice"
I wondered whose turn it was to watch me. :biggrin1:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love these theories...

It's not internet advice, the cold tongue is fact not theory, sorry but the cats out of the bag.
No more faking it. *sends a text message to all men aroung the world* :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's not internet advice, the cold tongue is fact not theory, sorry but the cats out of the bag.
No more faking it. *sends a text message to all men aroung the world* :rolleyes:

So show me proof, because as the owner of said tongue, I can't say I've ever noticed...

(and I wasn't specifically talking about your post, the "they all get flushed" one is complete bollocks)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
When isn't it true? Are you telling me that a random guy can come fuck you and make you cum if he knows the right buttons push, even if you don't want to cum?

That happens to men all the time. What makes you think women are so very different?

there is one way, that all women have. They flush on their chest and neck, but only if it's a full on orgasm. that cannot be faked :p

Full orgasm? As opposed to what? A half orgasm, a quarter orgasm? You haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about, do you?

And the flush thing does not happen to every woman - of course the only person I can speak for is me but I doubt I'm the only woman in the world that doesn't get a reddener on orgasm.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
horse shit. utter horse shit.

i've seen myself orgasm in the flesh, in mirrors and on film enough times to know that this never, ever happens.