Is there any way to know for sure a woman has had an orgasm?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So show me proof, because as the owner of said tongue, I can't say I've ever noticed...

(and I wasn't specifically talking about your post, the "they all get flushed" one is complete bollocks)
I agree with you about being flushed, that could mean they're fixing to throw up.
When it comes to proof, well let's just say that I've done alot of research of my own.

P.S. What woman is going to notice anything after cuming?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree with you about being flushed, that could mean they're fixing to throw up.
When it comes to proof, well let's just say that I've done alot of research of my own.:rolleyes:

So the first post I made, mocking the lack of actual evidence for these claims, which you state doesn't apply to you, actually applies to you 100%?

Got it :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
P.S. What woman is going to notice anything after cumming?:rolleyes:
me.
orgasms are way overrated. i feel perfectly ordinary afterwards...unless i'm being patronised, obviously. and, if that was in doubt, well lit and close up film footage convinces me.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the first post I made, mocking the lack of actual evidence for these claims, which you state doesn't apply to you, actually applies to you 100%?

Got it :rolleyes:
I'll tell you what, masterbate and cum as hard as you can, then feel your tongue, it'll be cold as ice, promise;)

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me.
orgasms are way overrated. i feel perfectly ordinary afterwards...unless i'm being patronised, obviously. and, if that was in doubt, well lit and close up film footage convinces me.
Maybe you just need one of those earth moving orgasms, the kind that makes you talk in tongues, makes your legs shudder and leaves you catching your breath. Followed by laying in the fetal position while repeating OMG several times.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
indeed!

why do dogs pant? because breathing heavily over a wet tongue causes heat loss. it's pretty basic science.
if we pant with our gobs open we get cold tongues? zomg!!!1 revelation!!!1

purely in the interests of science, you must now snog me after i've faked!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe you just need one of those earth moving orgasms, the kind that makes you talk in tongues, makes your legs shudder and leaves you catching your breath. Followed by laying in the fetal position while repeating OMG several times.
what are you 12?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, he's a bit of an old sexist who thinks that the women should be grateful to the men for allowing them to post and worship the almighty cock.
no, manly, i'm sure that if we slept with him we'd be multi orgasmic, cold tongued, flush boobed wrecks. honest.

Last edited:

D_Madam_Ovary

Account Disabled
Media
Lol, it's like someone inverted the 'all your male friends just want to fuck you' argument from a few days ago.

IIRC the guys were pretty vocal about how clueless and in denial girls are when it comes to judging the men around them... Shoe is well and truly on the other foot, huh?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For some, fucking is all about the destination.

For others, it's about the journey.

I say enjoy both. And don't forget:

Getting utterly lost can be divine.

Last edited:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sober up.
I need a drink. *opens bottle of Jack*
indeed!

why do dogs pant? because breathing heavily over a wet tongue causes heat loss. it's pretty basic science.
if we pant with our gobs open we get cold tongues? zomg!!!1 revelation!!!1

purely in the interests of science, you must now snog me after i've faked!
Sounds good in theory but the majority of the women I've slept with like to keep their mouths closed, so that kinda shoots that one down, sorry.
what are you 12?
No, maybe just more honest than I need to be.
No, he's a bit of an old sexist who thinks that the women should be grateful to the men for allowing them to post and worship the almighty cock.
Not true, just because I get mad once every 2 or 3 years doesn't qualify me to be labeled that way. By the way you've been cranky alot here lately, I wish you happyness and joy.
P.S. I still have the card you sent, thanks.
no, manly, i'm sure that if we slept with him we'd be multi orgasmic, cold tongued, flush boobs wrecks. honest.
Don't knock it till you've tried it. :eek:
Lol, it's like someone inverted the 'all your male friends just want to fuck you' argument from a few days ago.

IIRC the guys were pretty vocal about how clueless and in denial girls are when it comes to judging the men around them... Shoe is well and truly on the other foot, huh?
Hmmmmm............wasn't there but sounds more like alot of sexual tension building up. :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds good in theory but the majority of the women I've slept with like to keep their mouths closed, so that kinda shoots that one down, sorry.
look, you bloody muppet, if it can be faked then it can't be proof. duh!
he was asking for signs that can't be faked.
panting, real or fake, cools the tongue.

plus, i just tried it. mouth shut. i admit, i was curious.
it doesn't work.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Not true, just because I get mad once every 2 or 3 years doesn't qualify me to be labeled that way.

And you fire off sexist shit when you. That's telling.

P.S. I still have the card you sent, thanks.

You're welcome. I hope it cheered your wife up as you hoped it would. You were both going through a very tough time - I can't imagine the pain has gone away, but I hope life has become easier.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
look, you bloody muppet, if it can be faked then it can't be proof. duh!
he was asking for signs that can't be faked.
panting, real or fake, cools the tongue.

plus, i just tried it. mouth shut. i admit, i was curious.
it doesn't work.
So you've masterbated in the last 2 minutes, good job. :rolleyes:
And you fire off sexist shit when you. That's telling.

You're welcome. I hope it cheered your wife up as you hoped it would. You were both going through a very tough time - I can't imagine the pain has gone away, but I hope life has become easier.
I know that I'm not perfect I just wish everyone else knew that as well, yes I'm guilty of being a jerk, that I will not deny but that doesn't warrent a scarlet letter.
It did cheer her up and some day I'll find a way to show my thanks, is your mailing address still the same? If so I'll send you something but no hints. When we lost our son I didn't know if our marriage would last but against all odds it did. It took alot of love, let me tell you. My wife had given up but I kept loving her. If no ones told you yet, we have a 7 month old baby girl. :smile: