Is there anybody here who believes that free speech doctrine applies on LPSG?

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Answer #1 - No it does not apply here. Other than you can say anything you want as long as you follow the ToS. Don't know what others think.

Answer #2 - Nothing as far as I can tell. But I am sure others have their own opinion of me.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The ToS is the site's constitution. Under said constitution, it's stated that certain things are unacceptable. You have to abide by that, or pay the price.

If you can't deal with that, Buh bye, now.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep,
manipulate it to how you want it to work fr you....
just dont get in the lpsg shit, in the process.

Followup question: What the fuck is wrong with you?

everything ............ ha, and i love / live with it ha

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A) When you're a guest in someone else"s house, you generally abide by their rules, or you leave.End of story, period.

B)I've been a member in good standing here almost 8 goddamned years-need I say more?

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
1)
A) When you're a guest in someone else"s house, you generally abide by their rules, or you leave.End of story, period.
Very true. And we don't want this to turn into 4chan. But there has been a hiatus for me in reading and writing on the forum. I only started doing this again a week ago. And I have to say I am a little disappointed in the way this forum has changed. Offense is taken too easily now compared to a few months back.
I often wonder if people are really offended by something, or if they are reporting a post 'because it could be offensive'. This is a forum about cocks and dirty stuff, you wouldn't expect people to be so touchy.

2) I take internet discussions too serious, I can never admit I'm wrong and I'm pissed off because I've been called a sexist 2 days ago.

Today I wanted to start a thread, but then I realized this might be offensive because it would generalize Americans. I still like this site and I don't want to get banned, so I didn't.

Last edited: