Is there anyone else as large as I am?

jakethesnake69: Hello all I'm new to this board.... well at least I've been lurking for a bit... I'm just not sure how to bring up my "abnormal" size.... I've certainly scared off many a female partner with it.... for those interested I'm 17 3/4 inches long and 8.5 around hard.... I've seen a few 12-13 inchers in here and was wondering if there was anyone else close to my size.... and looking to get some female input on this.... I'm straight, just so we get that out of the way first... but am willing to chat with anyone.... Hopefully here I can find some solace.... Thanx and hope to hear from many of you soon...

-JakE- :p

"live life at Benny Hill freak-out speed"

Lovembig: Jake, didnt you know that every guy here is as large as you are? This is the fantasy land we call the internet. :D

jakethesnake69: I'm not sure if that was a joke or a crack at me :'(

7x6andchg: Probably a little of both...no worries, though.

Welcome, Jake...there have been a few people on the board that have posted sizes like that - I know Beckyinfl had a boyfriend about that size, and we've had a few other 14+ out there...you could try searching for the number "17" and see what pops up, so to speak. For example - there's a post further down this page "I'm new here" from a guy with 15".

Other than that - stick around and see who pipes up - even those of us down around 7 like myself might be of SOME assistance in some matters.

Again, Welcome!

7x6&C

seven_wants_ten: If you can't back up your claim, it's bullshit.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The only thing LPSG members are required to backup is their car - if they have one.

Pecker

(A bird in the hand is better than one overhead.)

seven_wants_ten: I bet you actually believe he's really as big as he claims, right?

captainstupid: i would bet on NO but no reason not to believe him

GreenEyes: Ok call me ignorant or gullible... but I do not understand why anybody would profess to be so big or so small. I also do not understand why another would have to prove it to one on the internet. I remember somebody telling me a while ago on another site that he was contacted by men/women to show what he had to prove it. Shrugs is it just a ploy to get free pictures?

Again no offense is directed to anybody. I can't say I am that big cause I am a woman. :)

As far as wanting to be with somebody that endowed I think it would frighten me, but again as I have said in the past if two are willing to try anything is possible. Good luck in what you are looking for Jake!

7x6andchg: My point was only this -

Jake's original post did not seem to be that much the post of a troll. He asked for help, asked for guidance. He did not berate the group or its purpose, nor did he profess any stories about the problems he's had splitting a woman "wide open"....

Whether or not he's for real isn't that important to me...he asked for help, and I offered what I could.

7x6&C

seven_wants_ten: [quote author=GreenEyes link=board=meetgreet;num=1066769337;start=0#8 date=10/21/03 at 17:02:59]I also do not understand why another would have to prove it to one on the internet.  I remember somebody telling me a while ago on another site that he was contacted by men/women to show what he had to prove it.  Shrugs is it just a ploy to get free pictures?[/quote]

He should prove it because he's making an outrageous claim that I know is not true. It's like claiming to get a hole-in-one on all 18 holes when you were golfing by yourself. Anyone who believes it is an idiot.

GreenEyes: Then call me an idiot for I have nothing to loose in believing him or not.

I think it is up to his lover to discover if he truly is this size or not. Other than that it shouldn't be important to any of us here. He is not saying ok I have this cock and I am better than any of you. To me it is quite the contrary if you are too endowed and this place is kind of like testimony to it. If you are too small there are problems and if you are too big there are to. Just be happy with what you have is all I am saying.

I read it more like he was curious like I assume other men are to see if there are others out there that are endowed and have problems with it. In a way not to feel as if they are abnormal (which they aren't for they have what they have regardless) Did you ever think that perhaps he wanted to know if there is anybody out there like him and wanted to fit in.

So shame on me if I believe him and he is fibbing. In actuality what do I have to loose?

wvalady1968: [quote author=seven_wants_ten link=board=meetgreet;num=1066769337;start=0#10 date=10/21/03 at 17:31:59]

He should prove it because he's making an outrageous claim that I know is not true. It's like claiming to get a hole-in-one on all 18 holes when you were golfing by yourself. Anyone who believes it is an idiot.
[/quote]

You're missing the point:
The only way to "back up a claim" is in person.
There are guys who are that large.
Jake may be one of them.
Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Sure, posters can lie about a great variety of the facts of their lives.
But being a hardass about details ISN'T what this place is about.
We all need support and we're all here to support each other.

So, sit here next to me and put your head on my shoulder and tell Momma how life isn't fair and I'll try to make you feel better. :-*

Inwood: Re: Is there anyone else as large as I am

Well not in this corner. :eek:

Just spill your guts. It is a support group after all.

jakethesnake69: First of all I want to say thanx to all for the support.... as was said earlier the only true way to find out my size would be to meet me in person...I tried posting a pic on my profile here but I can't seem to make it work.... I do have one on my Yahoo profile jakehtesnake69 (not a spelling mistake) I have no reason to brag.... it's caused me more trouble more times than I can count... I was just wondering if and how many there were out there like me... and if there were any women that would actually be turned on by such a "monstrosity".... anyways thanx for the input so far... hope to hear more

-JakE-

seven_wants_ten: Oh come on, how dumb do you think I am? First of all that is not even close to 17.75" long and the girth is nowhere near 8.5". Second, I've seen that pic (and the rest in the series) other places on the net (posted on a forum, with a different name than you) so that means there's a maximum of a 50% chance that's it's really even you.

hungwitz: I have never written to criticize a post before until now.

I too have seen the same image posted to this board under a different name.  Also there seems to be a slight discrepancy when it comes to age.

In the LPSG profile, you state that you are 23.  In your Yahoo profile your stated 19.   It could be that you have not updated your Yahoo profile, but you have only been a member since 6/9/2002 at which time your profile was created.  It is hard to go from 19 to 23 in one year.

Just the bare facts are in question.  We are here as a support group, and if you are truly in need of support (I mean more then an oversized jock strap), then be sensitive to the fact that we take this board seriously and welcome aboard. You have already had an initial ride. 

Thanks and that is all for my $.02 worth of blather.

tracksuitboy: [quote author=seven_wants_ten link=board=meetgreet;num=1066769337;start=0#16 date=10/21/03 at 20:48:24]Oh come on, how dumb do you think I am? First of all that is not even close to 17.75" long and the girth is nowhere near 8.5". Second, I've seen that pic (and the rest in the series) other places on the net (posted on a forum, with a different name than you) so that means there's a maximum of a 50% chance that's it's really even you.[/quote]

Seven, can you point us in the direction of the others photos in the series please? Many thanks!

Javierdude22: Look peeps,

Like what has been said before, there áre people out there that might be that long. It will literally be one in a million, but still, that means 265 people for the U.S.

If you are that wel endowed youre gonna have issues, and not in the troublesome but still very welcomed way some people have, but in a 'inhibiting' kinda way. So obviously, that person will seek some anonymous help. A chance that many of those few people that are endowed like that to hit this board is therefore not so weird.

The thing on top of that is that this is a upport group. Like Greeneyes mentioned, you don't loose anything yourself by believing the guy so why throw a fit like you do? Wouldn't it be better to aim for the chance that this guy is telling the truth (as it is statistically possible), and help him, especially here, with his isues? Otherise, somone who is indee telling the truth and having issues won't even have the LPSG to turn to.