Is there anyone on the floor who can suck me like a whore? - Eurohouse

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Just a quickie: DJ Felix had a huge hit not long ago, with his hardcore eurohouse song "On the floor". At least here in Europe.

Now I wonder whether this song would be acceptable in the US. Would it be played on the regular radio, on TV? Here in Europe it was, uncensored.

And also, being a chica, do you think it's offensive? Or just funny? Check it out:

YouTube - Felix Project - On The Floor

You should see what happens when they play this song at a party... you can imagine. :biggrin1:

Are Euros naturally hornier than Americanos? Or just less conservative about it?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think we're less conservative, generally. I think liberal (with a small 'l') America is very liberal and would take this in the way it is intended - but I think there is a smaller minority of liberal thinkers in the US than in Europe.

Having said that I've only ever been a tourist in the States, maybe someone who's lived in both Europe and the US would have better view point on this.

I don't find this at all ofensive. It's not the best example of its genre - but it's funky enough...