Is there anything that could stunt growth?/ or shrink?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This has to be broken down in several ways.

In third world countries there are numerous cases of stunted penile growth caused by malnutrition and various deficiencies that result from the environment. These deficiencies are easily corrected and as they are normal growth resumes. Because there is no way to do an accurate assessment, the final penile size reached after the corrections are made may or may not have been what the original potential was. The only way to do that would be to have identical twins one having been malnourished and under the bad conditions while the identical twin was given a good healthy diet and then have a research comparison made.

Recently there has been a poster writing of stunted penile growth based on diets rich in soy and other non meat based things. There is some evidence that lack of meat and certain dietary items CAN affect production of testosterone. The problem is that the suspicions and true facts are as yet not etched in stone. I personally would be against placing a pubertal male on any kind of diet not balanced or lacking in the nutritional items needed for proper deveopment and or maturation.

Until we have actual research showing that penile growth is effected by this kind of diet and that information is based on good acredited research at some major research center or center for higher learning, we really don't have a great deal to go on.

The shrinkage item is total and pure manure. The body does not know the difference between sexual intercourse and masturbation. This sounds like some outdated "wives tale" started by some religious zealot to impose their viewpoint and great guilt on some poor kid. No evidence on that one either.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
NOT masturbating will make you shrink because it will cause you to have weaker erections and cause the size of organs which are not used to their maximum potential to reduce in size (atrophy). Think weightloss, muscle loss when you stop sport, etc

If you constantly eat fatty, junk food, not only will the pubic fat pad reduce the visual size of your penis but the negative effects on blood circulation of all that cholesterol and salt will make it more difficult to reach your maximum erection size.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Humblejumbo,

I don't think masturbation reduces the size of the penis as much as poor diet and lack of testosterone does. In fact, Jelqing, vaccuum pumping, stretching, and hanging are all forms of masturbation and these are known ways to make the penis grow. Jelqing is like masturbation in that you stroke your cock with lube and it pushes blood into the penis which helps girth.
Another cause of small penises is lack of blood circulation. Wearing tight pants, having lots of fat in the fat pad, or possibly even smoking can cause the penis to shrink because you wouldn't be able to be erect. Yes, being horny DOES help penile growth because of blood constantly entering the penis when you get erect for a hot girl or guy. Being bi gives you more chances to have erections because you don't discriminate between a hot guy or hot girl. That is why masturbation helps. Prudes or church folks have smaller penises because they never use them or some may even cut them off. (They may quote, "If the eye offends thee pluck them out! If the penis offends thee, cut it off!)
My post against soy products is through my personal experiences and by observing people who are in my Chinese culture, then putting 2 and 2 together. Also there are articles stating that soy produces estrogen such as these:
Convincing evidence that at dietary levels, the estrogens found in soy do not stimulate cell growth and other markers for cancer risk

estrogen/ men

Estrogen is the culprit to the decrease in sperm count and penile size. The population in Japan is much smaller than that of the US and they are the Asian men that consume soy on a daily basis. Now to explain the Chinese population, the Chinese do not consume soy daily and they have summers where soy spoils and they avoid it like a disease and they copulate then. Japan, can eat soy all year around because their weather is cloudy and soy can be kept in Japanese environment. They have much less birth rate success than Asian men of other Asian races.
I have produced evidence supporting my conclusion and observation against soy products. If you like soy however, you better be a woman or be prepared to have a small dick.