is there connection between big nose and big penis

vietnamlynx

Experimental Member
Media
Hello, I have big nose and i also have a big penis (to compare with vietnamese size). My penis is 8 inches long and 6,5 inches round. I have heard from vietnamese people that any one has a big nose then he will have a big penis. Is that true. Please tell me if there is any one with big nose and big penis

Thanks

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard that this notion is popular in Korea too. As far as I know there is no truth to it, but it has long established roots.

It is interesting to see that old court portraits of Korean kings tend to show very large noses. Everyone knew what that was supposed to mean — his virility was second to none.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Rock said:
what an ignorant stereotype. i mean if that were true then all jews would have huge penises.

... implying that all Jews have big noses? Well, that's a stereotype if there ever was one. I assume that Dr. Rock was being ironic (hopefully):rolleyes:

larry93455

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
vietnamlynx said:
Hello, I have big nose and i also have a big penis (to compare with vietnamese size). My penis is 8 inches long and 6,5 inches round. I have heard from vietnamese people that any one has a big nose then he will have a big penis. Is that true. Please tell me if there is any one with big nose and big penis

Thanks

We should study this scientifically. Next time you see a guy with a big nose, ask him how big his penis is. He might tell you, or he might just flatten your nose.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
larry93455 said:
We should study this scientifically. Next time you see a guy with a big nose, ask him how big his penis is. He might tell you, or he might just flatten your nose.

Which would of course lead to another thread here: "Do guys with flat noses have flat penises?"

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The bigger the nose, the bigger the hose.

Just kidding -- no, really.

dannylloyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Although it is scientific fact that if only have one nostril then you will have two holes at the end of your penis

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Beeing mixed black/white I got a small nose and a big dick. Been told I got a white nose and a black dick, tough we allready establishes thet black guys aint bigger. Makes me thing about the saying about guy with big hands and feet,- they got big gloves and shooes. thoug I dont think U can say that if a guy got a big hankershief, he also got XL rubbers LOL.