Is there ever a MD/D.C. meet and greet?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Rommette, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I once heard there was one.....around the time I joined the site but i've never heard of any since then. So, is there? I'd love to come (if I'm not in school around that time) if it isn't too far. I live in Baltimore so if it was in D.C. or whatever it would be cool with me. :rolleyes:

2. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

From what I know there was, I forget where it was held, but it was more of a private thing. It was a group of people who all were friends online or in real life and they met at a member's private home. Pictures were once posted here. It was a good group of people. At least 3 were former Mods.

#2 Mem, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  3. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    oh ok....that means I wouldn't be invited. I get it

4. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Rommette,
    The gathering to which you refer was not a meet and greet, per sea. There were a few members who were close friends and then realized that we all lived between DE and VA and decided to get together. At the same time, two other members from the midwest and west coast, respectively, decided to make the trip as they were magically within driving distance..

As Mem noted, it occurred at someone's house, so it was not the kind of meet and greet as occurred in NY, for example.

That is not to say that there could not be one for people in this general area. Someone just has to want to plan it.

Draft saved Draft deleted