Is there life after David Caputo?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by bigwhitecocklover_lauren, Jul 18, 2005.

1. bigwhitecocklover_lauren

[attachmentid=589]:( :( :( :(
    The man is hung like a horse!
    Bigger than most of us could ever imagine,wish for, prey for,salivate about?

when a man has what David Caputo has.........

where to from now?

almost as if we have nothing better to look foward to?

this disturbs me!

how do the rest feel about this?

our dreams have been answered............what do we do now,
    we know we cannot better this?
    the Dreams of us all size princesses in USA have been realised and we have a problem? :eek: :eek:

2. The-Bigger-the-Better

The-Bigger-the-Better Active Member

Albums:
    Who is this man ..just a model or what

3. Knight

Knight New Member

He's been on before, someone posted his pics and I think everyone decided they were fake. In Meet & Greet I think it was...

4. guy1

guy1 Member

they dont seem fake to me, why do people think they're fake, just because its huge? I believe it's real & him being italian its quite possible, you should know knight ;)

5. deewil

deewil Member

If it weren't for all the linked photos in the post from pony3000, I wouldn't know who to believe. However, it does seem David Caputo, whoever he is, is the real thing.

I'll add that I've rarely, if ever, seen so many photos of a very well-endowed guy, as I have with the Caputo pics. By contrast, a random, single shot of one person can't be relied upon, or is likelier to be misleading, in which someone looks taller or shorter (or longer or shorter, as in dick size), thinner or fatter, prettier or homlier, than they really are.

6. deewil

deewil Member

But wonder if he has breath to match? Or wonder if he's a sleazy Romeo type? Or wonder if he spends all his waking hours looking in the mirror, totally in love with the reflection looking back at him? If so, his large penis may lose its novelty very quickly. Besides, I think very well-endowed guys probably are better to look at, or fantasize about, than to deal with directly. After all, a very sore vagina the day after can be like partying all night and then waking up with a major hangover. B)

Who's the guy in your avatar photo, the one so large he was able to write "Lauren" on it? Hasn't someone like that been accessible and willing and ready for you?

7. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: I think he's sporting a semi

8. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

If I had onlyseen one or two pics I'd have said they were fake.

But Ive seen a pile of them, just loads, in various states of arousal, in colour, in black and white, semi clothed, or totally naked.

I have to resign to the fact that that man has a fucking massive penis.

But I dont think he is very hot, I think his rediculously muscular body looks all out of proportion, and just a bit wrong TBH.

And one wonders just how usefull a tool like that is? I mean seriously!

Maybe he could use it as a shovel or a towel rack or something... but in bed? Could anyone take that?

9. lellelind

lellelind Member

I'm sorry to say it; believe me, I'm a very experienced user of Phototoshop. I know what real pictures looks like. I know what to look for and how to examine a picture.
    The pics are fake!

10. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    well, the second one DOES look a bit dodgy, but since he's not trolling this forum for attention I can't see that it matters whether the pictures are doctored or not. I mean, there are bigger dicks around here anyways :p

11. volksy

volksy New Member

I think if you look at his pics properly, he actually is very short, look at the height of windowsills, door handles in proportion to him.....

12. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    There was a David Caputo fan site on Yahoo a little while ago and the supposed real David sent a couple of letters in thanking people for the support and that he just lives a normal life as a trainer in Italy with his wife and daughter.

I know that it's just the internet but it seemed very valid...but y'know. It's the internet.

13. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw that Yahoo group. You'd have to be Stevie Wonder to not be able to see those pics were faked.

14. Novaboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, a four year old thread jumps back to life.

Draft saved Draft deleted