Is There More To Gain?

D

deleted395785

im about 8-8.5" in length so i can stop there (see album lol). i just cant seem to get more girth as im about 6". just need some tips on getting to 7.5" girth. any suggestions?

D

deleted395785

the length was always the same. girth was just a hair over 5" when i started but that was years ago, just started working out again recently

Last edited by a moderator:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would definitely stop at about a 9X7. You might seriously impale someone with that.
My friend Ezekiel ever so gently gave his GF a 9x7 and when he hit bottom he painfully pushed his ladies gall bladder into her Tetralogy of Fallot. This made all the Medical Journals.

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would definitely stop at about a 9X7. You might seriously impale someone with that.
My friend Ezekiel ever so gently gave his GF a 9x7 and when he hit bottom he painfully pushed his ladies gall bladder into her Tetralogy of Fallot. This made all the Medical Journals.

got a citation?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
got a citation?
Dont take this too seriously. He has been doing this in other topics. Actually, its quite funny if you know he is joking. But he does make it sound like a real thing.

Let that be a lesson for those trying to get medical advice from a forum on the "internets".

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im about 8-8.5" in length so i can stop there (see album lol). i just cant seem to get more girth as im about 6". just need some tips on getting to 7.5" girth. any suggestions?

What have you been doing for girth so far?

D

deleted395785

jelq with lots of lube or vaseline. warm ups no warm down, just kegel til tired. never tried cock rings. plus over active sex life which im not sure if that helps lol

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jelq with lots of lube or vaseline. warm ups no warm down, just kegel til tired. never tried cock rings. plus over active sex life which im not sure if that helps lol

A "warm down" would keep the tissues expanded longer as well as speeding healing.

You should try doing "squeezes" or some other direct girth exercise.

D

deleted395785

thanx for the help. i'll keep u guys updated on progress

D

deleted395785

what is clamping? sounds like it hurts

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why anyone would jelq past a modest 8x6. (An 8x6 practically guarantees 100% of the time orgasm through penetration) If that jelqued mid shaft girth exceeds 6 or 7 inches you have the painful possibility of penis captivus, literally a captive penis. The cooch can snap shut after agonizing orgasm spasms, several minutes long. Sometimes the girl will pass out and your dick is trapped. Imagine having the "jaws of life" pry you two or three apart? It happens!

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BE CAREFULL when you clamp! Follow the instructions very closely. Stop if you feel symptons of atrial fibulation, Torsades de Pointes, gangrene, penis envy, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Charcot-Marie-Tooth distress, Sjogren's disorder, lividity. My Uncle Hal clamped incessantly, developed Trench Mouth and expired. His enormous penis was actually buried next to him in a shallow grave.