Is there ne tale tale signs

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
By nature you can usually spot a true size queen a mile off.

All the ones I've had contact with talk about is cock size, constantly comparing and contrasting and going on about their favorate boyfriend (because he had the biggest one) and giving you their theories about what height/nationality/eye colour/shoe size/wind speed/ latitude has the best and the biggest.

I suppose there are probably some more subtle size queens out there, but I mean, their focus in sexual interaction is a big cocks, so one way or another it'll probably become clear.

B_andy1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey JTL,

i'm extremely well hung and love big cocks on other guys, so i've been on both sides of the size queen thing. i think the only consistent sign of a size queen is when they meet you, the conversation comes around to size, and then they lose all interest in you if it turns out you don't meet their standard, be it 7" or 8" or 10" or whatever. (i admit i've been guilty of that at times. but i don't think of myself as a total size queen, because i like to talk with guys of all sizes, and not just about cock.)

but obviously a big guy like you is not going to discover size queens that way. i don't think there are any other giveaways, unless you just get a feeling that they're focusing too much on your meat.

i'm curious, what led you to post the question? are you feeling creeped out by some of the size queens around lpsg? if so, sorry to hear that, but to some extent it just goes with the territory. especially when guys like you and I post pics that make our big endowments clear.

andy

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Admittedly there will always that focus on size as the only common denominator to determine who they will relate to/hook up with. That stated, there are also those who only focus on cut/uncut peni.

Using this approach they also tend to miss out on a lot of great opportunities. Peni size/hooded status is only a small part of the total picture of any member here on LPSG or any other segment of our Human Race.

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
i find that girls who are size queens are either really super quiet about it, or really psyched to speak about it. i guess you can say this girl two rooms down from my dorm is a size queen (let's call her mary). we were joking about one of my asian friends who claims he has a small penis (apparently true but he's amazing in bed according to this one girl) and mary was absolutely appauled that anyone would admit to that. the conversation after that was as follows:

mary: why would anyone openly claim to have a small penis?
me: because it's true?
mary: yeah but why would you say that? it's stupid.
me: well it's actually a really funny joke if you hear him talk about it - its hysterical. plus his pickup line isn't "i have a small penis"
mary: yes but its so stupid, like when a guy is in you who is small i feel as if it's like "is it in yet? oh ok it is. oh well now i have to sit here for 20 minutes"
me: so you would never date a guy with a small penis?
mary: well it's not as if that's the only thing that matters, but i'd give it some thought (aside: i call bullshit on that comment FYI)

then it goes onto condoms and stupid shit like that.