Is there really a woman who doesn't love being eaten!

CaliGrl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. I'm starting to feel like I'm in the minority. I love it. But I know quite a few other women who hate it. Granted there are times when I'm not really into it, but overall it's a wonderful thing. But actual penetration is way better.

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well my wife for one, she let me a few times in the beginning and said I was amazing at it, but now thinks it is nasty, go figure!

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
before i sound like one of "those guys" i met 3 girls who said they never liked it ... 2 of them afterwords really liked it, and came, but 1 however said that it it just felt weird to her. So I'm not saying all you girls who don't like it haven't had it done well, but, to some degree with my experience, it seems there are a bunch of guys out there in the world not doing it well. Hell I know a few of guys who stick by a certain "rule book" and steps, and follow it every time and they think they are the best at it. (keep in mind all these experiences come from girls who are young, and had experiences from men who are young as well. So this opinion is from a small limited, and biased sample size)

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most women I've been with fall in to the 'when in the mood' , although when 'the mood' arises varies considerably. My current g/f is a good example, most people think of cunnilingus as part of foreplay, but she very rarely enjoys head when we're getting warmed up, instead she loves it when she's already really turned on, after we've already been fucking for a while... She finds it hard to orgasm from penetration but will love it if I stop after I've been screwing her for a while then go down on her til she cums (well, she usually berates me for taking my cock away first, then gets into it :) )

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current g/f is a good example, most people think of cunnilingus as part of foreplay, but she very rarely enjoys head when we're getting warmed up, instead she loves it when she's already really turned on, after we've already been fucking for a while... She finds it hard to orgasm from penetration but will love it if I stop after I've been screwing her for a while then go down on her til she cums (well, she usually berates me for taking my cock away first, then gets into it :) )

Good point to try different methods. All her life my wife loved coming orally before sex during foreplay but now we mix it up and put oral into the middle of the sexual escalation. Starting out with sensual sex then when things build some switching to going down on her and then after she comes orally moving on to hard fucking so she comes that way too. Teasing her by switching on and off fucking and eating every few minutes drives my wife nuts too.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there are quite a few of them.
I just met one that doesn't like it and she is pretty open toward sex and loves giving oral, but not receiving it, I didn't even get the chance to attempt it, because she told me before hand she doesn't want it.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love it! I've been with guys, though, who were just terrible at it - it felt about as exciting as scrubbing in the shower.

The very first time a guy went down on me, I was convinced I must be a lesbian, because it did absolutely nothing for me, and I could hardly wait for it to end. Now, I don't want it to end, but just love him inside, too.:smile: