Is There Something Wrong With Me?

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm a 27 year old straight male that's never had sex. I'm not a weirdo (at least I'd like to think I'm not) or unattractive. I just haven't really pursued to do it. I don't date much and I've never had a steady relationship. Yes, I've made out and fondled the women I've gone on dates with but never gone all the way. On that note, my family have always speculated on my sexual orientation, which sucks... I don't feel I have to tell the whole world I'm still a virgin because it's not something I'm proud of. The farthest I've gone with a guy is just touching but that was when I was a teenager and it was with my cousin. I have no sexual interest in having anal sex or giving a guy head, just for the record! Am I putting the p***y on the pedestal, so to speak? Any suggestions/comments are greatly appreciated. :wink:

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm a 27 year old straight male that's never had sex. I'm not a weirdo (at least I'd like to think I'm not) or unattractive. I just haven't really pursued to do it. I don't date much and I've never had a steady relationship. Yes, I've made out and fondled the women I've gone on dates with but never gone all the way. On that note, my family have always speculated on my sexual orientation, which sucks... I don't feel I have to tell the whole world I'm still a virgin because it's not something I'm proud of. The farthest I've gone with a guy is just touching but that was when I was a teenager and it was with my cousin. Lately, I have been CURIOUS to experiment with another guy but don't have the balls to; so I just fantasize (is that so wrong?) I have no sexual interest in having anal sex, just for the record! Am I putting the p***y on the pedestal, so to speak? Any suggestions/comments are greatly appreciated. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's just me, but I think skeletons are scary, not sexy.:redface: So unless you are into goth chicks, or biker clubs I'd avoid that for your day to day image.

If your family thinks you are gay, it's possible that you send out a gay vibe. Yeah, I know that sounds stupid; but it's true. If I think a guy is gay, I'll still talk to him but I'm not gonna be flirty with him. Mentally I have written him off. I know I will probably get lambasted over this, but if you have feminine mannerisms, speech patterns, or other characteristics girls probably aren't wondering how hung you are or if you are good in bed.

I'm one of those weird women that thinks that if a man says he is gay he means it; and I have no desire to convert him or make him see how wonderful pussy is. :rolleyes: :duh:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I'm a 27 year old straight male that's never had sex. I'm not a weirdo (at least I'd like to think I'm not) or unattractive. I just haven't really pursued to do it. I don't date much and I've never had a steady relationship. Yes, I've made out and fondled the women I've gone on dates with but never gone all the way. On that note, my family have always speculated on my sexual orientation, which sucks... I don't feel I have to tell the whole world I'm still a virgin because it's not something I'm proud of. The farthest I've gone with a guy is just touching but that was when I was a teenager and it was with my cousin. I have no sexual interest in having anal sex or giving a guy head, just for the record! Am I putting the p***y on the pedestal, so to speak? Any suggestions/comments are greatly appreciated. :wink:
Are you more concerned with what your family thinks or the fact that you haven't had sex? It seems that you are more concerned with the former.

If it were only the sex, you would be trying harder, or even paying a hooker.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
<<I'm one of those weird women that thinks that if a man says he is gay he means it; and I have no desire to convert him or make him see how wonderful pussy is. :rolleyes: :duh:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]>>

IS it unusual for a women to BELIEVE a man is gay when he says he is? I dunno but Ive never known a woman try to convince me pussy is wonderful. But I wish one of them would.....I think it would turn me and I'd like to have sex with a women:tongue:...(ps I don't think it's that I'm bad-looking.)

D

deleted15807

The fact that you are a virgin and most people your age are not 'suggests' something is going on absent religious reasons. 'If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got'. Unless you make a conscious effort to understand what is going on, most likely nothing will change.

Last edited by a moderator:

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Everyone develops at a different rate. Whatever your reason is for being a virgin I am sure it's warranted. When you have sex is a personal decision and is nobody's business but your own. You are not weird or broken, and nothing is wrong with you.

AS to what your family thinks, I never bring women around my family unless we're seriously dating, and since I don't date too often, I am sure my family speculates about my sexual orientation too. I've just learned not to care as much anymore. If they only knew half the stuff I've done sexually they'd be shocked.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did not have sex with a girl until age 20. In my case, I was working, going to school and it wasnt a big priority ( plus i was gay)

I have a friend that lost his virginity to a stripper at a strip club. If you do not want to go that route, just wait. Your time will come, just don't expect it to fall from the sky

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know people who are virgins in their mid 20s aswell. I play a pretty good wingman when i want to be. In my case i've done substantial work at getting these people to "mess around" with people from bars and such ...

If you are by yourself it can be difficult to pick up a girl. You might need a guy to go with you to the bars/ clubs to help you out because girls rarely go alone ... and if they do... then u can swoop in on them early on in the night and take them home...

but i digress. having a wingman (or wing woman) can help out alot. Wingmen can help you meet a group of girls.... a wingwoman can slip little info in about how you are great in bed, or if you are big.

If you are literally looking for a girl to be in a relationship with, to date, and THEN have sex with, then you will need to go else where for this. Join clubs, gyms, be more proactive in book stores, the library, and even in other random stores.

The biggest thing is getting your mindset to go after women. Looking for the little cues... and most importantly just putting yourself out there. You can't meet people if you are at home by yourself....

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's just me, but I think skeletons are scary, not sexy.:redface: So unless you are into goth chicks, or biker clubs I'd avoid that for your day to day image.

If your family thinks you are gay, it's possible that you send out a gay vibe. Yeah, I know that sounds stupid; but it's true. If I think a guy is gay, I'll still talk to him but I'm not gonna be flirty with him. Mentally I have written him off. I know I will probably get lambasted over this, but if you have feminine mannerisms, speech patterns, or other characteristics girls probably aren't wondering how hung you are or if you are good in bed.

I'm one of those weird women that thinks that if a man says he is gay he means it; and I have no desire to convert him or make him see how wonderful pussy is. :rolleyes: :duh:

Very true, wise one. I think I may be a little too passive. I'm gonna work on being more aggressive. Never thought actions would make a woman wonder about my sexuality, thanks again