Is There Something Wrong With Me?

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you more concerned with what your family thinks or the fact that you haven't had sex? It seems that you are more concerned with the former.

If it were only the sex, you would be trying harder, or even paying a hooker.

Yeah, I've been more concerned with what my fam thinks... So damn judgmental :mad:! By now I'm looking for a hooker, LOL but I wouldn't pay to F**K someone with an 85% chance of having STDs. Thanks for your insight:smile:

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The fact that you are a virgin and most people your age are not 'suggests' something is going on absent religious reasons. 'If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got'. Unless you make a conscious effort to understand what is going on, most likely nothing will change.

Thanks for your insight and advice(?). It has nothing to do with religion, but I do think a lot of what I've gone through in my early years has alot to do with my fuckery...:confused:

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone develops at a different rate. Whatever your reason is for being a virgin I am sure it's warranted. When you have sex is a personal decision and is nobody's business but your own. You are not weird or broken, and nothing is wrong with you.

AS to what your family thinks, I never bring women around my family unless we're seriously dating, and since I don't date too often, I am sure my family speculates about my sexual orientation too. I've just learned not to care as much anymore. If they only knew half the stuff I've done sexually they'd be shocked.

Right on, man! Thanks for your insight and I will mos def stop giving a rat's ass what my family thinks of me. Screw them and their unhappy marriages!

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did not have sex with a girl until age 20. In my case, I was working, going to school and it wasnt a big priority ( plus i was gay)

I have a friend that lost his virginity to a stripper at a strip club. If you do not want to go that route, just wait. Your time will come, just don't expect it to fall from the sky

Yeah, I think I'll pass on doing a stripper at a strip joint LOL. Thanks for sharing and I'm sure I'll get some nookie somewhere near the future

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know people who are virgins in their mid 20s aswell. I play a pretty good wingman when i want to be. In my case i've done substantial work at getting these people to "mess around" with people from bars and such ...

If you are by yourself it can be difficult to pick up a girl. You might need a guy to go with you to the bars/ clubs to help you out because girls rarely go alone ... and if they do... then u can swoop in on them early on in the night and take them home...

but i digress. having a wingman (or wing woman) can help out alot. Wingmen can help you meet a group of girls.... a wingwoman can slip little info in about how you are great in bed, or if you are big.

If you are literally looking for a girl to be in a relationship with, to date, and THEN have sex with, then you will need to go else where for this. Join clubs, gyms, be more proactive in book stores, the library, and even in other random stores.

The biggest thing is getting your mindset to go after women. Looking for the little cues... and most importantly just putting yourself out there. You can't meet people if you are at home by yourself....

This by far has been the best insight from someone I don't know. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I will mos def work on getting a wingman and putting myself out there. The last thing I wanna do is be single AND a virgin at 40 :eek: Thanks again, man.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He did have some really right on sound advice for you. I know people hate this guy but i've watched many of his shows and i'll tell ya, he understands a lot more about women than most women understand about themselves. He has this ability to tap into the primitive female species and let her have it YOUR way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_(pickup_artist)

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He did have some really right on sound advice for you. I know people hate this guy but i've watched many of his shows and i'll tell ya, he understands a lot more about women than most women understand about themselves. He has this ability to tap into the primitive female species and let her have it YOUR way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_(pickup_artist)

I've seen this cat in action thru TV. He's hella good, thanks for the info though :wink:

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
u sound normal to me. be proud u r a virgin. some woman will appreciate thatu didn't whore yourself out like most guys do

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Yay, I'm not alone.
To OP: At the end of the day, your life is yours, not anyone else's not even your family's. You have the confidence and charisma I guess, so you just need patience to find someone worth spending time with.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if you are going to go the "player" route, then you need to get your game on. You need to build a persona that women will find attractive. Basically, you fake it till you make it. That Mystery guy has info on his website and even has seminars.

I favor more the route where you meet a girl and get into a relationship. The experiance will be more rewarding because it will come with understanding, from her, if she is the right person. You could be honest with yourself and it may be exciting deviginizing you for the both of you. Just note that a 27 year old virgin is not the norm. So if she is cool, she will understand the why of it insead of being freaked out about it.

Good luck man, I am rooting for you.
(btw, I went the relationship route but did not tell her I was a virgen until afterwards. She was cool about it. And 22 yrs is considered an old virgin too in some circles.):wink:

nomad11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if you are going to go the "player" route, then you need to get your game on. You need to build a persona that women will find attractive. Basically, you fake it till you make it. That Mystery guy has info on his website and even has seminars.

I favor more the route where you meet a girl and get into a relationship. The experiance will be more rewarding because it will come with understanding, from her, if she is the right person. You could be honest with yourself and it may be exciting deviginizing you for the both of you. Just note that a 27 year old virgin is not the norm. So if she is cool, she will understand the why of it insead of being freaked out about it.

Good luck man, I am rooting for you.
(btw, I went the relationship route but did not tell her I was a virgen until afterwards. She was cool about it. And 22 yrs is considered an old virgin too in some circles.):wink:

Awesome advice from a wise man. Thanks for the advice and I'll keep you posted on the advancements.