spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Saw a couple of posts here talking about how good looking dicks were and as an owner of one that doesn't exactly strike me as possible. Though, i do think lady parts can be considered beautiful. Which i'm thinking is an issue of bias. So i figured a good thread might be someone asking how genitals can be beautiful or good looking.

Problem is, my own bias. So i guess this is the best place to ask? Men, women and trans people. Gay, bi and straight. What do you personally consider to be beautiful or good looking genitals? Is it even possible to have beautiful or good looking genitals? Could you provide some examples? Or maybe describe what you would consider beautiful or good looking genitals?

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm....
Interesting question as we all know, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." As a gay man, I have to confess that my first judgment as to the beauty of a guy's penis and testicles is about size, and relative size. I have seen cocks that I thought were disproportionately large for the body and musculature they were attached to, and I've also seen some that seemed not to live up to the promise of the rest of the body.

I do think the too large category is more likely to prompt me to think, "That's not an attractive cock" but that really surprises the size queen aspect of my perspective.

I think that a guy's equipment is beautiful if it:
a) Is proportionate to his body
b) Has a nice ratio of length to thickness, and this is true either flaccid or erect.
c) Has a well defined head (whether un-cut or cut)
d) Has a near symmetry viewed from the front
e) I really like a prominent Corpus Spongiosum on an erect penis
f) I appreciate a shiny glans when the penis is erect.
g) The testicles are in proportion to the cock size---neither too large nor too small.

As a contrast to my views, consider my best female friend: She was raped by her older brother when she was 14, and, although she has given birth to 2 wonderful children by 2 different and wonderful husbands, she still doesn't believe there is such a thing as an attractive penis.

I, on the other hand, am a Kinsey 6, 100% gay, and don't find anything attractive about female genitalia but have many close friendships with women both straight and lesbian.

Reactions: camchain