Is there such a thing as too big ? Looking for advice please.

D

deleted17370731

Heya ! I’m sorry if this is the wrong place, if it is let me know. But I have some questions and a friend suggested I should ask here.

I also hope this doesn’t come across as braggy, I really don’t think penis size matters mostly, you don’t have to be big. But I’m wondering, can you be “too” big ?

A lot of my partners have some or too much trouble with my size. It’s embarrassing to admit, but I even get turned down over it.
I always try to make sure my partner is ready, I put their pleasure first and never rush. I make sure I never go to much in too fast, and only go as far as they can take.

But even then, it happens too often that I lose partners , temporary ones or even longer term, over this. I know it may not seem like it, but it is frustrating.

Is there anything else I can do ? Any suggestions ? I’d appreciate it. You can reply here or if you’re timid about answering then you can message me privately if that’s possible on this site.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey fella, I think that quite a lot of guys on here have been turned down at some stage of their lives!

For me, it’s my girth that scares them. Over time, I’ve learned that although they might be scared at first, plenty of foreplay and patience (and lube!) usually wins out.

If you’re super lengthy as well, you may need to adjust your stroke length so that it doesn‘t bang up against the cervix as I heard that was uncomfortable for ladies.

You have DMs turned off - so you might want to look at that if others are unwilling to reply publicly.

D

deleted17370731

Hey fella, I think that quite a lot of guys on here have been turned down at some stage of their lives!

For me, it’s my girth that scares them. Over time, I’ve learned that although they might be scared at first, plenty of foreplay and patience (and lube!) usually wins out.

If you’re super lengthy as well, you may need to adjust your stroke length so that it doesn‘t bang up against the cervix as I heard that was uncomfortable for ladies.

You have DMs turned off - so you might want to look at that if others are unwilling to reply publicly.

Foreplay is really important, I agree ! I spend as much time as we need and well, want. But even then, more than you’d expect get too anxious about the size

I think I have an extra amount of length and girth, so I do only go as deep as my partner can take at the time.

I also think people should be able to message me now ? If they want. Either or.

Thank you for the advice

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Extended foreplay including massage and tantra? Definitely. Lube? I always have it on hand and always inject it into guys I'm topping. Vibrators for extra clitoral stimulation? Check.

What I learned very early on is to get on my back and allow partners to straddle and get on me in their own good time. This way they control how much of me they take. Underscore in their good time because sex is supposed to feel good. :cool:

Sometimes a partner just isn't used to my size. It may take multiple couplings to gradually get used to it. Patience is required. And communication. And practice.

Sometimes romance makes all the difference. There's a reason date night exists.

Sometimes bits just don't fit. It's rare for me but happens. Luckily there are many ways to bliss sans penetration.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me it is excessive girth, length seems ok. At 6.5 inch girth I have had some who just can't take it. I go slow, lots of lubes, and tons of foreplay. If they say it too much I just back out. Luckily there are some out there that take it and ride you ass into the sunsets. Just keep looking.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heya ! I’m sorry if this is the wrong place, if it is let me know. But I have some questions and a friend suggested I should ask here.

I also hope this doesn’t come across as braggy, I really don’t think penis size matters mostly, you don’t have to be big. But I’m wondering, can you be “too” big ?

A lot of my partners have some or too much trouble with my size. It’s embarrassing to admit, but I even get turned down over it.
I always try to make sure my partner is ready, I put their pleasure first and never rush. I make sure I never go to much in too fast, and only go as far as they can take.

But even then, it happens too often that I lose partners , temporary ones or even longer term, over this. I know it may not seem like it, but it is frustrating.

Is there anything else I can do ? Any suggestions ? I’d appreciate it. You can reply here or if you’re timid about answering then you can message me privately if that’s possible on this site.
I have never been turned down. But with 2 of my ex gfs when we had not had sex for a while almost every position intercourse was a problem until they got use to it again after a couple days. For those instances the woman on top so she can control penetration was the immediate solution.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting turned down can be horribly painful. And its even worse when you have women not stay with you after longer term relationships. Its all a learning experience, but you sound like you are approaching it the right way Salmon. And at least asking for help from those who have experienced the same issues. Take your time with partners, focus on foreplay, and definitely find some lube that works. And listen to your partner and stick to positions that feel best for them. Over time, your partners will adjust to your size pretty well... if they are patient.

DaavidseeksGoliath

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Feel free to PM pics if you'd like. I haven't found one too big yet.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been fortunate where I've never been turned down or really had too much trouble with intercourse, despite my 6 inch girth. As other have mentioned foreplay is critical, but even then, I quickly learned to have a good lube on hand to ensure that I can enter her.

If it is length that's causing the problems, then learning to adjust the depth of your strokes, and/or changes in position, can help ensure that she will enjoy what you have to offer.

With foreplay, patience, and lube, I have never been unable to enjoy intercourse with any of the women I've been with

Reactions: Gj816 and Wine0

nygayguy1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Due to girth, I've had bottoms unable to get it in, despite lengthy foreplay and efforts to get them opened/loosened up. I can't say I've been turned down, so much as we've gone on to do other things like oral only. Many of the ones who couldn't get it in keep trying until we can. One current FWB of my husband & me is already planning his next visit (probably next weekend) and talks about little else but when he finally gets me fully inside him.

I know when it's all in, it really pushes buttons for the guys I fuck, and I think many realize that in advance, which is why they want to keep trying. So for you (and that looks like a really nice dick you have), I'd say make sure there's lots of foreplay, whether with a guy or girl. Use your tongue, your fingers, maybe some toys... work up to it and drive her/him wild before you ever try to get in there with your dick. I know you said you never rush, and that's great, but whatever you're doing, maybe extend it even further. Make it a marathon of sexual activity before you ever get to fucking.

One last thought: are you using condoms? If you are, you might look to ways you can do without. Before we're with anyone, everyone gets all their tests updated, and we take PrEP to have extra protection. I grew up in an age when I had to wear a condom to stay safe, and on a dick as thick as mine, a condom can make things very difficult. Things just don't move as smoothly with one on. So if you can do without one without major risks of pregnancy (so make sure she's on the pill) or STIs, that might help a lot.

DaavidseeksGoliath

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Due to girth, I've had bottoms unable to get it in, despite lengthy foreplay and efforts to get them opened/loosened up. I can't say I've been turned down, so much as we've gone on to do other things like oral only. Many of the ones who couldn't get it in keep trying until we can. One current FWB of my husband & me is already planning his next visit (probably next weekend) and talks about little else but when he finally gets me fully inside him.

I know when it's all in, it really pushes buttons for the guys I fuck, and I think many realize that in advance, which is why they want to keep trying. So for you (and that looks like a really nice dick you have), I'd say make sure there's lots of foreplay, whether with a guy or girl. Use your tongue, your fingers, maybe some toys... work up to it and drive her/him wild before you ever try to get in there with your dick. I know you said you never rush, and that's great, but whatever you're doing, maybe extend it even further. Make it a marathon of sexual activity before you ever get to fucking.

One last thought: are you using condoms? If you are, you might look to ways you can do without. Before we're with anyone, everyone gets all their tests updated, and we take PrEP to have extra protection. I grew up in an age when I had to wear a condom to stay safe, and on a dick as thick as mine, a condom can make things very difficult. Things just don't move as smoothly with one on. So if you can do without one without major risks of pregnancy (so make sure she's on the pill) or STIs, that might help a lot.
Pics of your super thick treasure, please..

Reactions: Wine0