Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmm.... Sexy.jpg
I say no..at least for me anyhow as I guess opposites attract in my case.. although not exclusively, I will admit that a hairy body is a HUGE turn on...
As a woman...SHUDDER!!! That much hair would be a nightmare and no matter how sexy the body and handsome the face, I would not be able to get past it. Now chest hair leading down to the happy zone...fine with me. But happy zone better be trimmed and kept in check and absolutely no back hair or butt hair!!!

Hairy enough for you?

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say no..at least for me anyhow as I guess opposites attract in my case.. although not exclusively, I will admit that a hairy body is a HUGE turn on...

Be Careful What You Wish For... Be Careful What You Wish For.jpg
Kiss Me Sexy Boy.jpg

Reactions: malakos

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Now this guy is hottttt! the sudsy guy in the shower is nice too. I would not want to be as hairy as they are but I would definitely like to have a session with someone like that!

Attachments

Reactions: poibear

I thought I was hairy but I've got nothing to these guys. I like hairy guys too as long as it's all front side. I find blond or ginger body hair is a big turn on for me. I don't care if it's like a rug on his chest but I'd have to ask him if I could help him in removing anything on his shoulders or back.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some friends were at a flea market and came across a group of women complaining about how "hairy" and "smelly" their husbands are. My friends couldn't help but wonder if either the wives or their husbands knew how many men would line up to get their hands on said hairy and smelly men,

Reactions: poibear

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do find hairy women sexy just as much as shaved women. If she has a hot figure, body hair or no body hair, I'm up like a rocket!

I know this forum is mainly about hairy dudes, but the actual topic is hairy bodies, so there.
That's my 2 cents and a squirt full of cum on the matter.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hair to a certain extent is acceptable and can actually look sexy, e.g. pubic and armpit hair, for men also hair on legs, forearms, chest area. Hair on the back is something I dislike, especially ape-style hairy.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He doesn't have to move. He can stay just like that. I'll do all the work. I'll lick his balls until he screams then ride him until he's dazed and chafed. Then I'll flip him over and pound him until *I* am chafed!

View attachment 776974

Real hairy is so hot but that super thick, full, leg to leg bush- no words for the impact that has. Jet black cock hair too.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hell no! You are NOT too hairy! I'd trim it a bit to make it look less scraggly, but I would not remove a single hair..... EVER!

Seriously, I could spend a lot of time with your body hair.

What do you all think of my bodyhair?

Chest
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1065166/

Pubes
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/1065165/

I've had reactions ranging from 'ewww gross, you need to shave that shit' all the way to, literally, someone who wanted to 'cum all over your thick chest rug' so I dont know whether that makes me too hairy or not!