Is there such a thing as too muscular?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IS there such a thing as too muscular?

Go to YouTube and search for "powerthirst." There you will see firsthand the answer you seek.

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would agree with the majority of posters above, that yes there is such a thing as too muscular. What I find much more important than muscle size, is defintion. I find a guy who is lean and defined, with a strong fit body, much more attractive than a guy with a overly muscular, thick, and undefined body. About the only area ona guy where he can not be too muscular is the abdominal area. A great, ripped, tight six-pack is always a great thing. But beyond that, there is a point where a guy is just too muscular. I also believe (being on the short side myself) that there is a point where a guy is too tall, but that is another issue for another post someday.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm too skinny. :/

I want to be decently muscular, but I'm all lean so my muscles are strong, but... I still look like a toothpick.

No womenz for me.

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
no i dont think so. i personally wish to be so big people think im on roids. but thats my own personal goals, people have to like you for who your are, not for what you look like or your ability to throw cars like hotwheels.

Reactions: bulgebigger

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been too overbuilt in the arms and chest that I couldn't reach the middle of my back to scratch an itch. That was a warning. That was being too big.

HEY, I resemble that remark!! LOL. I personally think that, yes, someone can be TOO big, to where the proportions go all goofy and cartoonish.

I had to make that decision for myself when my trainer and I started discussing where I want to go. I am now big enough in most places (arms and chest are a constant work in progress) that its a matter of diminishing returns for someone my height (5 foot 8) to get bigger, I think.

But, I think I am, like some guys, in a bit of a catch 22. I am never going to have a perfect six pack without some form of surgery, as the diet required for me to have one would also cause me to lost a fair chunk of my muscle mass. Actually, I still wouldn't have one, because I have a swayback (spinal curvature), meaning that my abdominal area always sticks a bit further out than my pelvic area, no matter how lean it is *shrug*.

So, I make sure my shoulders, arms and chest can be as big as possible to offset this (in my own mind). :redface: