is there such thing as a female size queen?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Maurice Mountlilly, Aug 1, 2007.

1. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

true sory...i ran into an ex who seemed scared shitless by my size in a bar.my friends all joked that mabey if i showed her my dick she wouldn't have left me(yeah i know my friends don't have a clue how shit works sometimes)but when i told them i did they were suprised because all she talks about are big dick this and big dicks that...then i got to thinking is me or just the so called size queens that i run into that get really nervous when i show them what i have.i mean these women don't say shit.and won't even speak to me.or they act raelly wierd.i once e-mailed my buddy's co-workers(all females)pics of my supposed tall tale of a member.only after they kept asking me to e-mail them,saying my friend and i were both full of shit.so i e-mailed the pics and now i get the same reaction...so what's up with that?is there such a thing as size queens or what? i mean damn..do they have to act like that?

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I'm confused. Maybe she didn't think you were big enough?

3. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I know exactly what your talking about Doug...

It's like anyone who has a boastful disposition: They claim they do this/need this/want this, as if their lofty expectations make them higher up on the food chain. Then, when someone can meet or exceed their expectations, they clam up and were more talk than walk.

In layman's terms, its a good ol fashioned punk out. They talk shit just to hear themselves talk shit. In the end...its all talk.

...OB

Draft saved Draft deleted