Is this a common thing, are all gay men like it

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by KoolKat@Nov 1 2005, 11:40 PM
Before he tld me he had a bf, he sed that it would be very difficult for anything to happen between us, but i mean like a second hefore he told me he had a bf, i dunno i just felt stupid and maybe i read into it more than he did.
[post=357457]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't allow yourself to feel stupid. If you never had asked him, you would of always wondered what his response would've been if you did.

Believe me, straight or gay, you'll find someone who'll really appreciates you and really cares.

Virgo27

Just Browsing
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KoolKat &#064; Oct 29 2005, 07&#58;58 PM) [post=356616]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
My Question is, after talking to a guy from here, he sed that all gay relationships are like this its either serve or be served were his words, and i dont want to believe this. So is his annalysis of gay relationships or the gay circuit true, is it impossible to be happy, or if i join the gay scene, will it be heartache after heartace for me??[/b][/quote]

Not all gay relationships are like this. But guys who are corresponding with other guys on the internet are ultimately looking for another guy to have sex with. Some just want that. Some want something more, something in the nature of a continuing relationship -- including sex but also trust and affection.

Sounds to me as if your friend, while trying to develop a relationship with you, has connected with another guy and doesn&#39;t want to dump that now that you&#39;re expressing interest in going forward.

It is possible to be gay and happy, if you find the right guy. I did, more than six years ago. But to find the right guy, just as in finding the right woman, you&#39;ve got to connect. In the process you&#39;re going to run into some guys who just want to be served. That&#39;s the way life is. Just chalk it up to experience and move on.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK &#064; Nov 2 2005, 05&#58;45 AM) [post=357620]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by madame_zora@Oct 30 2005, 03:31 AM
Oh trust me, straight relationships are just as fucked up.
<div align="right">[post=356681]Quoted post[/post]</div>
Dig it, any relationship, irregardless of sexual preference can be totally fucked in the head if you let &#39;em.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, and cheating&#39;s like the lowest on the scale of fuckedupness.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
college22punk9 said:
hmmm.. my adivce, if you are gonna get into the sketchy realm of gay relatinoships... and you want a "normal" relationship.... its not impossible to find someone who actually wants what you want, but as a "stereotypical whole"... gay people tend to be very shallow and jump to extreme conclusions. yeah yeah... i'm sure now that i said that, people are gonna be correcting me left and right, but you all know what i mean.

Ok correction number 1: That isn't only a gay thing. Infact it's a strait thing too. Infact, considering Correction Number 2, it's probably much more of a strait thing.

Correction number 2: In the UK, gay relationships are actually on average more stable than hetero ones, and there tend to be many more successfully long term ones.