Is this a gay scenario?

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Show up at friend's house. His wife at work, kids at camp. Get through the pleasantries...hello..etc. He continues with the housework. I strip down, whip it out and jerk off casually while he goes about his work. He stops now and then to chat with me, holding the laundry, answering the phone. It just normal for us...

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, its kinky...im hard just thinking about it two hours later. But its a scene that we have played out hundreds of times over ten yrs plus...Its a male bonding thing.

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
So you jerk off watching him do laundry, sweeping up and doing dishes?

Housework has never really seemed erotic to me.

At any rate it is always good to have good friends.

demon_rider

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd say it depends on where your getting your arousal from. If it's from him doing housework or just him in general, then yeah I'd say it could be. If your just jacking off while he's doing some work and it's totally not a sexual thing between you, then no it's not. It's no more gay or straight than masturbation any other time. Just because another guy is there doesn't make it gay.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not going to call it gay, from the jump off... But I am curious as to what has you sexually excited, and what's the focus that's keeping you erect and able to maintain the erection? I would definitely have to say that there is something going on there... but. damn. Normally if I do that, I'm about to get a blow job. Hmmm, I'm curious about this. And just so you know, straight best friends don't generally do that. Just want to put that out there.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol! Great responses...umm...what gets me off is the fact that there is casual nudity and sexuality, and a shared history going back to teenaged years. Its an unconsummated relationship, but we have pushed the limits of experimentation....

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
It's only gay if you are sexually attracted to the guy you're wanking in front of. If you just get off on the exhibitionism of the situation then it's an exhibitionist situation. If you get off on the male bonding aspect then its a homoerotic situation but not a homosexual one.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
My 2-cents, if you are going home to a woman and you are committed to the opposite sex as your lifelong choice in a partner, it doesn't make you "gay" to experiment or have the occasional thing with a guy. Gay would imply that you are going for a guy all the time and that guys are "your thing". If women are your (main) thing, than you'd be straight. I have an open view on sexuality since people are so quick to want to label themselves, just enjoy what you do and so long as it doesn't cause problems, enjoy it.
Yet ironically you just labeled people according to your own personal definitions.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(long sigh....) Just happy to be able to share the scenario after all these years. Its all of the above, then some...but Im not putting my life on hold for him, cuz I will be waiting for a very long time. Its just our occasional thing....shades of grey on the spectrum of black to white sexuality. No judgement, no fear, no expectaions....right?