Is this a good suit...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear the suit at the party, it was great. Everybody was positive about it, the say I looked handsome in it, mature but still a young guy (and that's what I am).
Hey Pieterjoke! Glad to hear it was a success! You wore the jeans right? I think it's a cool look on you.

btw- only wannabe bankers and pimps wear Armani suits. Especially to a garden party. :biggrin:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Merci beaucoup senor rubirosa, cela fait me le plaisir. Merci pour votre commentaires, j'apprécie ça.

Your body is quite symmetrical and your posture is great, pieter. You could look good in a lot of things.

Normalement, les francais auront le dernier mot, mais je ne suis pas d'accord dans ce cas-ci, Filss. D'apres moi, les sneakers sont bons. Le gilet est parfait.
Bien sur, dark blue denim peut aller mieux qu'un pantelon gris.
Excuse mon francais epouvantable, stp.
Ca fait vingt ans depuis mon dernier sejour en France.
Vivre en France etait une extase.

Filss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
D'apres moi, les sneakers sont bons.
Yes but he wanted to look casual chic. Oasics are not chic, at all. Some black shmooves or repettos and you are sure to get laid! Remember, the ladys look at your shoes before they look at your face, in France at least. I'm so glad i'm gay!
BTW you shouldn't be apologizing for your french, it's excellent.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Yes but he wanted to look casual chic. Oasics are not chic, at all. Some black shmooves or repettos and you are sure to get laid! Remember, the ladys look at your shoes before they look at your face, in France at least. I'm so glad i'm gay!
I am going to have to play dead at this point.
'Casual chic' and 'chic' to me are different things.
'Casual chic' forecloses sneakers?
Here, I think they could be cool, but in Europe, I haven't a clue.

BTW you shouldn't be apologizing for your french, it's excellent.
Thank you.
Your English is entirely idiomatic.
May I ask where you learned it? American parent? Something like that?

Filss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your English is entirely idiomatic.
May I ask where you learned it? American parent? Something like that?
no, all by myself, watching american movies, tv shows, talk shows..

About the chic/casual chic problematic , i think the casual thing about his look is the fact that he's not wearing a jacket.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
no, all by myself, watching american movies, tv shows, talk shows...

...and maybe listening to the American hit parade?

About the chic/casual chic problematic, i think the casual thing about his look is the fact that he's not wearing a jacket.

Well, the sneakers are certainly casual, the lack of a belt, the rolled-up sleeves ... and sure, the lack of a jacket.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well I didn't went to the party for getting laid, I went there to party and have a great time. Maybe suit is the wrong word, but everybody was positive about it. it's not that weird to wear (just look at Justin Timberlake, he does it all the time), we Belgians also have great taste.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Pieterjoke! Glad to hear it was a success! You wore the jeans right? I think it's a cool look on you.

btw- only wannabe bankers and pimps wear Armani suits. Especially to a garden party. :biggrin:

Just a correction: vince only makes such wild claims because: 1) he can't afford Armani, and 2) still thinks Armani hasn't changed since 1980. Otherwise he's a decent guy.:biggrin1: