Is this a real cumshot?!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
if you notice the cum drips from his cock while all this white stuff is seen on the mirror....watch real close and you will see it.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Or this one? Saying that his balls are massive and could believably produce such quantities...

*RedTube - Mega Orgasmus

There are two or three videos of that guy that have made the internet rounds for nearly a decade now, if not more. There's one that's by far the most popular...this and (I believe there's one more very short one) the third one pop up far less. They're definitely real, but he's obviously not normal. I'm in the camp that says he injected. Whatever the fuck it is, it looks painful and he obviously can't wear normal underwear or pants and live like a normal person, so I hope for his sake that swelling is just temporary. In the most popular vid his balls are even bigger...like, just unbelievable. And big balloony unisack balls like those aren't even hot, they're just weird. But whatever he did to his balls to get that result, his loads ruined me forever. The first time I saw him cum several years ago, I wet my fucking shorts. I was really young, like 19 or 20, and had never seen anything approaching even half his volume--and in the one I saw he shoots way more than that. Cums like a fucking geyser and by the end he's LITERALLY sitting in a fucking PUDDLE of his own jizz. Ever since then, all the boys in my fantasies hose like he does, and the real loads everybody else shoots...well, except for the REALLY spectacular ones, with real cumshots everything falls between "seriously disappointing" and "I guess as good as it's ever gonna get" lol.

To shoot that volume, that thickly, that intensely, for that long?? Can you imagine how fucking AWESOME that must feel? I don't know how he didn't black out in the middle of it.