Is this a typical night on the pull for rugby players ?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering why, after seeing this, hetero guys wonder why gay guys and women secretly wonder if they are shagging each other behind the scenes and in the locker room after a win LOL -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fzgAd9MCWY

Alcohol it seems DOES lower your inhibitions. And makes casual nudity all the more casual. Some pretty hung and hot guys though.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am surprised at how open the redhead was to being fondled like that, not to mention he seemed to love the attention. And the kissing was not seen as a big deal either as the blokes seemed to enjoy it and view it as a sort of male bonding experience. Cool way to bond if you ask me.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hahah well my hockey team was never THAT into each other. It's funny though, the guy who's supposed to have a huge dick isn't even that hung.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rugby is hot. This team is pretty hot and very secure with their sexuality. Man, if they did those antics in America. You end up being squelched and censored.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
This has caused quite a bit of fun in the UK. Sandbach RUFC have had to suspend their message board on the website because of the number of 'inappropriate' postings - particularly directed at the 1st XV captain, Tim Oakes, the lad with the big cock.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was fun. Thanks for the updated link.

A logo indicates ITV2. Was that shown on cable or broadcast?

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whacking wangers! What's the deal with rugby players? More playful and horny than a barrel full of cocks!

Aren't those 2 French lads, Pedj and Kelly, who do the lip-synching videos, Rugby players, too?

Hmmm, I wonder if that team needs an official team cock sucker? I suppose that I would have to queue up and take a number, though!