Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Straight and gay,

LPSG, is pretty much what ever you make of it. Though it may never be the same as days gone by. I can personally testify that I remember nights in the chat room, with 2 or 3 ladies simultaneously on camera. if you were a good and well behaved man, well lets just say clothing items became optional at times

Look around and find sections of the site that will keep you happy

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
LPSG, is pretty much what ever you make of it. Though it may never be the same as days gone by. I can personally testify that I remember nights in the chat room, with 2 or 3 ladies simultaneously on camera. if you were a good and well behaved man, well lets just say clothing items became optional at times

Look around and find sections of the site that will keep you happy
I remember those days well. Long gone

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember those days well. Long gone

Lets just say that flash backs to those days, will keep me going when I am 80 .

Actually I am having a mini flash back, even as I sit here :):yum:heart_eyes:, and was a great one

Seems like it

Hardly. The seeming assumption that women would immediately volunteer to be what is essentially a cheer leader for anyone isn't likely to get you very far, though.

All kinds of individuals use this site for all kinds of things. Is there a high percentage of men who admire, lust after, and love other men? Most definitely. There are also men who don't at all fancy other men. There are also women who don't care to ogle any passing men who want their ego fed. On the other hand, there are women who do greatly admire and/or desire various men on here. I do think as a general observation they're in the minority.

Once upon a time I was one of the women who would be on video chat that @ronin001 is referring to. I'm happily monogamous now, though. Plus, the small appeal I found in random men showing off for me wore off extremely quickly, even prior to being monogamous.

In the end, I think this site becomes what you make of it. If you want to show off and have your ego fed, there are many people happy to do so. The majority won't be women, though :p The majority of individuals on this site are men. If you want to debate politics, discuss health, get suggestions for undies, or a plethora of other topics, there are places for all of that too.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quite a few women here, but very few will feed your ego. Contrary to what newbies believe, we are not here for the dick. Those that are leave pretty quickly. Gets boring after awhile. It’s the community and friendships that develop between straight, gay and everyone in between that keeps us here.

Well, hell! ..I'm having fun. Don't know why anyone has to be humiliated by labels

I'm not humiliated by stating my gender or sexual orientation, or many other different things that make up parts of who I am.... Plenty of people on here aren't humiliated by stating their gender or sexual orientation :p

Meathook

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not humiliated by stating my gender or sexual orientation, or many other different things that make up parts of who I am.... Plenty of people on here aren't humiliated by stating their gender or sexual orientation :p[/
I'm not humiliated by stating my gender or sexual orientation, or many other different things that make up parts of who I am.... Plenty of people on here aren't humiliated by stating their gender or sexual orientation :p
sorry if my lame attempt at humor offended your sensitivities