Is this a weird preference?

SR_Ethan Hunke

Just Browsing
Media
Let start by saying I am a virgin.

Second, I have never really enjoyed the idea of anal sex, coming or going. The only forms of sex I would like to have would be either oral or frot (as they call it).

Is it strange for someone who is gay to not be into anal sex? I am asking this because I really have no experience and would like to get some from others.

Also, would this sort of be a deal breaker if I were in a relationship?

Please advise. Thank you.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
Gay or straight, some people don't like sex, period.

I say it takes all kinds. Be yourself and enjoy it, whatever way you go about tha bidnezz :fing02:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not weird at all. I was the same at your age. My friend was the same age and so far advanced. I told him I don't know how you could like a certain position. He wisely responded, "We are not all ready for the same things at the same age. It may change for you." He was right. Every few years something else appeals to me. Take your time and only do what you are ready for.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure I've seen threads on here before asking the same questions. From memory, I believe the responses could basically be summed up into:

1. Don't worry, plenty of gay men are not into anal.

2. For some it WOULD be a deal breaker if you weren't into anal, but for many it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perfectly normal not to like anal. That may have to do with feelings about cleanliness. Consider if a shower or bath together might change things. A condom (which you ought to be using anyway) means you can stay perfectly clean (turn it inside out as you pull it off).

And it's true, your tastes can change over time, and different partners appeal in different ways. You don't have to do anything you don't enjoy, and if he's considerate, he won't expect you to. If he's not, move on.