Is this a weird turn on?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Slamdunk_dude, May 5, 2008.

1. Slamdunk_dude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys,

This is kind of a weird question that I don't feel like I can ask any of my buddies about.

Recently I've noticed that I get really turned on when I am around girls when they are in vulnerable situations. For example if my gf is upset about something and I am comforting her I immediately get really horny and I have no idea why. To be honest it really makes me feel like a terrible person if she is crying and I'm hugging her, trying to calm her down and stroking her and I have a massive hard on!! Hardly very compassionate!

I don't know if it is just the close body contact or whether the idea of her being vulnerable turns me on. It makes me feel like a bit of an asshole because I grew up in a house of all women and like to think I am very sensitive to women's emotions..but its just something I can't seem to control.

Does anyone else experience this and have an idea why this might happen?

Thanks,

Slamdunk_Dude

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    haven't ever experienced this b/f man.....but I kinda thing whats going on is called (and I'm making the name up) Knight in Shining Armor Syndrome. You are coming in and helping/comforting a girl who is in pain, getting their attention and affection, and well, its turning you on. Hope this helps

3. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

At the very least, you should tuck that shit up-under the waist band, so it doesn't poke her in the leg.

4. Slamdunk_dude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    haha thats good advice man, I'll give it a try :)

5. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. It doesn't sound that bad to me. It will only be a problem if you cause things to happen to make the women feel vulnerable so you get your hard on--then it's a problem.

6. 220483

Gold Member

as long as you're not the one causing her any pain... emotinal or physical, DON'T feel bad about yourself. CONSOLATION SEX will always be a good thing! :D

7. B_AZBiGuy

B_AZBiGuy New Member

Slam -

It's funny you mention that... When my wife is really upset or emotional and I'm comforting her, she gets really horny. I'm not sure if it's because she wants someone to really distract her mind, but we often end up having sex (and good sex at that) when she's vulnerable like that. I never initiate it, and do what I can to best serve her! :)

Maybe I should send my wife your way the next time she's upset... Only, I get to watch!

8. Principessa

Gold Member

I was going to say the same thing. Some men gravitate towards women who are always in crisis so that they can be the knight in shining armor and rescue them.

HyperHulk is correct. As long as you don't create the crisis that causes her to seek you out as the knight in shining armor it's ok.

9. distillers<3222

distillers<3222 New Member

Yeah. I get turned on if I'm consoling someone. Also if I'm protecting them.

Draft saved Draft deleted