Is this a women's issue?

dirtydefiance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend has always had a fantasy of watching me be fucked by at least one but preferably a few huge, cocked guys. This, and bukkake seems to be quite a common fantasy.....

He wants there to be at least six guys in the room all with cocks larger than 8 inches but preferably larger than that..... my question is, can I take it? In theory it sounds incredibly horny but aside from the issue of finding that many huge cocked guys to participate, is it actually going to be pleasurable when they're all fucking me every which way from Sunday?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
first... are you turned on by this fantasy? or is just to please your bf that you would do this gangbang? and second, is your boyfriend poor endowed? btw I myself have tha same fantasy to see my gf be fucked by a very well hung guy..especially one with a thick tool

dirtydefiance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first... are you turned on by this fantasy? or is just to please your bf that you would do this gangbang? and second, is your boyfriend poor endowed? btw I myself have tha same fantasy to see my gf be fucked by a very well hung guy..especially one with a thick tool

I am turned on by it and not just to please my boyfriend but I'm worried that I'm turned on by just the idea of it. I would do it but I'd hate to get all those expectant guys in a room and then decide it actually wasn't as much of a turn on as I thought!

My bf isn't poorly endowed, he's about average probably 6.5 to 7 inches. We have great sex but I wouldn't mind a bit of fun with a cock that's closer to 9 inches with a bit more girth.

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media
I am turned on by it and not just to please my boyfriend but I'm worried that I'm turned on by just the idea of it. I would do it but I'd hate to get all those expectant guys in a room and then decide it actually wasn't as much of a turn on as I thought!

My bf isn't poorly endowed, he's about average probably 6.5 to 7 inches. We have great sex but I wouldn't mind a bit of fun with a cock that's closer to 9 inches with a bit more girth.

>6.5 to 7 is average

>wishes was 9 inch

oh here we go

dirtydefiance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, this is NOT a guy looking for "wank fodder", I'm a girl. 100% And this is a genuine concern. Christ, you guys are harsh. So much for a "support group", I'm grateful I don't have a large penis that actually requires support!

dirtydefiance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoever you are, I think you probably realise that it is a fantasy and you seem to understand the subtle difference between that and reality.

I can understand this doubt about who I am? I have to say, everyone seems a bit hostile. I was kinda' hoping for advice from someone who'd perhaps had a similar or close to a similar experience i.e. what it's like etc.

Hmmmmm it's that 'subtle' difference that I'm worried about. Although I like Tash's advice, probably best to just go for it and 'suffer' the consequences if there are any.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I can understand this doubt about who I am? I have to say, everyone seems a bit hostile. I was kinda' hoping for advice from someone who'd perhaps had a similar or close to a similar experience i.e. what it's like etc.

Hmmmmm it's that 'subtle' difference that I'm worried about. Although I like Tash's advice, probably best to just go for it and 'suffer' the consequences if there are any.

You don't have to jump in. You could get a blindfold and a selection of large toys or you could get the blindfold and an extension/girth sleeve for your man to use now and again.

If you then want the reality, there is always the personal ad section.

je1ani

Experimental Member
Media

even at lpsg most guys here are 7.5 inchs

you should buy a 8 inch dildo first, are you sure you know how big 8 inches is?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm far from confused but your thread smacks of a guy posting looking for wank fodder:rolleyes:

OT

Yes,get gangbanged,its great and especially if your bf is into cuckold.Show him what real guys are made of.

Will you show me what real women are made of?

On topic...

If the OP wants to know what a gangbang is like then maybe they should join Gangbangers Anonymous? The fact that you want similar stories and experiences is a pretty "big" (hehe) indication that you are a guy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The gangbang thing would work for me, but obviously wouldn't work for everyone. Maybe you could try it with one or two others first, then if you enjoy that move on to more. It would give you a chance to trial run it in a more emotion-safe environment.

dirtydefiance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Will you show me what real women are made of?

On topic...

If the OP wants to know what a gangbang is like then maybe they should join Gangbangers Anonymous? The fact that you want similar stories and experiences is a pretty "big" (hehe) indication that you are a guy.

Gangbangers Anonymous? Are you joking? I don't need graphic "wank bank" descriptions! FFS! I am a girl, I'm new to all this and I was hoping for some constructive advice from those more experienced than me! :mad:

dirtydefiance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The gangbang thing would work for me, but obviously wouldn't work for everyone. Maybe you could try it with one or two others first, then if you enjoy that move on to more. It would give you a chance to trial run it in a more emotion-safe environment.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

I think you're right..... although, does it still constitute a 'gangbang' if there's only a couple of other people there? Surely that's just a threesome? Or foursome?