Is this accurate?????????

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone... scroll through this article... check out the data and the sources and state wether you believe this is an accurate representation of penis size distribution and more...:smile:

All about penis size

BRpope

1st Like
Media
I'd like to think so.. But that chart would put me in top 10% for both length and girth. And I dont think I'm in that percentile honestly. I'm about 6.75x5.5, and I'd put myself more in the 60% percentile. I cant see that only 1 in 10 guys are at least my size.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the #'s they give of 5.9 x 5 as average, I'm way above @ 7 1/2 x 5 3/4.

Nice to be in the higher figures. Thanks for info!

No problem! Yeah, it be nice if these numbers were in fact an accurate representation of the distribution out there...:redface:

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to remember cocks on this site are much bigger then general population. Most guys are surprised at the averages from random population surveys. In many of them something like 7x6 show up as top 10%. Here's another site with averages.

Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.

Their site shows
Or to be more exact, the average length seems to be between 5.65" and 5.87". The average circumference between 4.67" and 4.97". Both depending on how you interpret the data.

Last edited:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its crazy. Going back to my "bigger than me" topic I look at other guys and I just can't imagine any of them pack less than me. The amount of big guys you see you think they must all have decent big schlongs and yet every survey seems to say the opposite.

Maybe because of the amount of people putting their measurements incorrectly and I'm being honest and measuring along the top with no bone press? Not sure.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its crazy. Going back to my "bigger than me" topic I look at other guys and I just can't imagine any of them pack less than me. The amount of big guys you see you think they must all have decent big schlongs and yet every survey seems to say the opposite.

Maybe because of the amount of people putting their measurements incorrectly and I'm being honest and measuring along the top with no bone press? Not sure.

well, I have close guy friends and a brother and they're all smaller than me... the next one closest to me is 7.25 and thin... the next is 6.75x5.5 and there's like 4 in the 6 inch range, and one who is 5.75x5.5, and my smallest friend is 5.75x4.25 (he hates his girth)... and this is in a pool of about 15 dudes... different ethnic and racial backgrounds... so... I'm the biggest guy I know in person along with one other friend from another state who is my thickness and about 1/4 of an inch longer...

largeornot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well in the end it doesn't really matter where your penis falls in the scale.... most women believe it or not, aren't going to look at your penis and start calculating measurements, averages, and other statistics, in order to get horny.

D

deleted136887

ths is lpsg,after all.
LARGE
so expect most of us on here to have larger that average sized cocks.