Is This Bad???

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
I just recently had sex with a guy for the second time and honestly after this, I can say I'm done with screwing guys!!! Could I get some opinions on this??!?!?!?!:redface:

tulsabyla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can't give an opinion without details, what happened? If its just the peen in general that grosses you out, then don't do it. If you got shit on your dick and got grossed out, then you don't have an experienced bottom that should know to douche before an encounter.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It depends on why. If it's just not for you, so be it. If it was the guy's attitude, or lack of caring, he might just be the wrong one. You could be denying something which could bring you great pleasure down the road.
There is no right or wrong here...how you feel is how you feel.

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
i don't know!! and tulsabyla, i was the bottom XD. i don't know, it just didn't feel like me. Plus it hurt and it didn't feel right with me not being the dominate one. I tried to top once, but dude couldn't take the thickness. IDK, i just think me and vagina go better together!!!

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't give an opinion without details, what happened? If its just the peen in general that grosses you out, then don't do it. If you got shit on your dick and got grossed out, then you don't have an experienced bottom that should know to douche before an encounter.
And if you're not (as you're presumably not) in a committed relationship, you need to be using a condom. (Turn it inside out as you pull it off and everything's clean.)

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just recently had sex with a guy for the second time and honestly after this, I can say I'm done with screwing guys!!! Could I get some opinions on this??!?!?!?!:redface:

why would it be bad? if you're not into it, you're not into it...who cares?
nobody said you MUST have sex with dudes...or have they?

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i don't know!! and tulsabyla, i was the bottom XD. i don't know, it just didn't feel like me.
Maybe you're not as gay as you thought you were.
Plus it hurt
That's a matter of his size and skill
and it didn't feel right with me not being the dominate one.
So make sure you top.
I tried to top once, but dude couldn't take the thickness.
That could be final for him, but not necessarily someone else.
IDK, i just think me and vagina go better together!!!
That could be the case too. A lot depends on what you're looking for in a connection. A quick shag? A LTR? That will have a lot of effect on how much effort your want to put into making it work.

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, if you dont like bottoming then dont... or maybe this guy just isnt the right one... it SHOULDNT hurt... not if done right.... you know you dont just shove it in... sounds like there could be lots of factors in this one not being the one you need to be messing around with but if its the second time there must have been some interest there for it to have happened twice.... was it just a hook up or is this guy some one your interested in seeing/dating ??? you cant just throw a statement like that out and not expect to get LOTS of questions....

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
I know! We're not dating, but it was just a quick hook-up! i dunno, it wasn't mainly the feeling although it hurt, but it just didn't feel like me! I was interested to do it again until I did it. Now I kinda regret it!! I don't know honestly, XD. Think I'll stick to j.o or bj's but no back door action!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it SHOULDNT hurt... not if done right.... you know you dont just shove it in...

For me (and many others I suspect), it DOES hurt a little when I'm out of practice, even with a warm up and him taking his time. But that pain shouldn't be extreme and should fade away fairly quickly. If it just plain old hurt, it sounds like the OPs partner wasn't caring enough (or didn't know you were inexperienced?).