Is this blueballs?

D_Harvey_Dipstique

Experimental Member
Media
Hey fellas...I am in the middle of a little personal development and have taken a break from jerking off. It has been about 35 days (which is a huge accomplishment because I honestly jerked off 2 to 3 times a day) now and I am having a lot of discomfort. My nuts are really sensitive, and my lower abdomen hurts right above my package. I have never had blueballs or have never gone this long without nutting. Is that whats causing the pain, or could I have a bigger problem?

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm pretty sure it's harmless. i doubt that a man would have to nut. think about all those religious people who take vows of celibacy and don't have sex and blow their loads for years! nothing to worry about man... but when it finally does happen for you, your orgasm is going to be amazing, followed by a massive/shooting/spewing/powerful load!

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
I dunno man cus I never went that long before without cumming either. The best advice would be to see a doctor. It could be somthing quite serious like an appendicitis or a hernia or somthing... :confused:

bighairyal

Just Browsing
Media
Yeah, sounds like a textbook case of blue balls (or, pelvic congestion to give it a fancy name).

Caused by prolonged arousal without release - I imagine 35 days without popping your cork means you are walking around in a pretty horny state.

Happily, when you do finally decide to jack off you're in for a treat. Last time I had blue balls (after first weekend with a new gf, but no sexual contact) I jacked off and it was great; began to squirt very thin jizz about 10 seconds before actually reaching orgasm, then continued on much longer than I normally would. I estimate 12 squirts all in all, best day of my life it was :biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most I have ever gone is a couple weeks due to work assignments taking me from home or when the wife was pregnant. my balls would feel full, larger(they are on the larger side anyway) and low, but not sensitive. and I never had any pain above them or around the base of my cock. the wife would jack me and was impressed by my massive load(a 3 sheeter). I would go to the doctor, or jack and see if it goes away.

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey fellas...I am in the middle of a little personal development and have taken a break from jerking off. It has been about 35 days (which is a huge accomplishment because I honestly jerked off 2 to 3 times a day) now and I am having a lot of discomfort. My nuts are really sensitive, and my lower abdomen hurts right above my package. I have never had blueballs or have never gone this long without nutting. Is that whats causing the pain, or could I have a bigger problem?
I don't know what kind of "personal development" would keep you from doing what nature intends you to do (and I'm not trying to sound smart-ass here), but I would recommend taking a break from it for one good j/o session (at least) and see if that doesn't help.

Speaking of hernias though, I've had two operations to repair two (umbilical and inguinal) so I can say from experience that hernias aren't always visible or painful. Your doctor can check you for those to make sure.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
best to go and get it checked out by a doctor though
Okay...let's see how that would go:

"Hi doc. My testicles and my lower abdomen are aching all the time and I'm worried something might be wrong."

"Hmmm....How frequently to you have intercourse or masturbate, and when was the last time you did either of these?"

"Well, it was about 30 days ago."

"Oh, I see. Is that normal for you? To go 30 days or more between masturbations or sex?"

"Uh, no. Before this I was doing it 2-3 times a day, every day."

(You don't have to be a graduate of Harvard Medical School to figure out the advice for this one!)

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally I'm surprised you haven't had wet dreams; however, some people never have them. Myself, I never could wait for one to happen. I took care of the problem by myself.

D_Harvey_Dipstique

Experimental Member
Media
I feel a little better.....and noticed milky piss like a few of you mentioned so i guess some of the pressure has been released that way. I asked a friend of mine who is a lab tech at a hospital if that is possible and she said yes...she said they run urinealysis all the time that have sperm in it...especially in old men who dont get much poontang

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel a little better.....and noticed milky piss like a few of you mentioned so i guess some of the pressure has been released that way. I asked a friend of mine who is a lab tech at a hospital if that is possible and she said yes...she said they run urinealysis all the time that have sperm in it...especially in old men who dont get much poontang

Feel better? Does that mean you finally took our advice and busted your nut?

D_Harvey_Dipstique

Experimental Member
Media
nah...ive still not done it, manually, anyway. I have had milky piss and my friend that works in a hospital lab says its prossible that my body got rid of it some that way....either way, i am hoping it is going to be better

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG, 30 days without an orgasm. No wonder it hurts. It's a wonder you haven't blown a fuse or had a heart attack or suffered a stroke. Or even perhaps your leg fallen off or broken your hand.

Please, for the safty and peace of the rest of humanity, wank it off asap.

rugbyguy14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cant go a day without jerking off but you should jerk yourself anyway and see if it stops hurting it might also be a hernia i had one and what you describe is similar to what happened to me