Is this blueballs?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Harvey_Dipstique, Jul 29, 2008.

1. D_Harvey_Dipstique

D_Harvey_Dipstique New Member

Hey fellas...I am in the middle of a little personal development and have taken a break from jerking off. It has been about 35 days (which is a huge accomplishment because I honestly jerked off 2 to 3 times a day) now and I am having a lot of discomfort. My nuts are really sensitive, and my lower abdomen hurts right above my package. I have never had blueballs or have never gone this long without nutting. Is that whats causing the pain, or could I have a bigger problem?

2. DangerZone8877

DangerZone8877 New Member

i'm pretty sure it's harmless. i doubt that a man would have to nut. think about all those religious people who take vows of celibacy and don't have sex and blow their loads for years! nothing to worry about man... but when it finally does happen for you, your orgasm is going to be amazing, followed by a massive/shooting/spewing/powerful load!

3. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

I dunno man cus I never went that long before without cumming either. The best advice would be to see a doctor. It could be somthing quite serious like an appendicitis or a hernia or somthing... :confused:

4. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

god knows how u hav gone that long, i cant.

best to go and get it checked out by a doctor though

5. bighairyal

bighairyal New Member

Yeah, sounds like a textbook case of blue balls (or, pelvic congestion to give it a fancy name).

Caused by prolonged arousal without release - I imagine 35 days without popping your cork means you are walking around in a pretty horny state.

Happily, when you do finally decide to jack off you're in for a treat. Last time I had blue balls (after first weekend with a new gf, but no sexual contact) I jacked off and it was great; began to squirt very thin jizz about 10 seconds before actually reaching orgasm, then continued on much longer than I normally would. I estimate 12 squirts all in all, best day of my life it was :biggrin1:

6. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

most I have ever gone is a couple weeks due to work assignments taking me from home or when the wife was pregnant. my balls would feel full, larger(they are on the larger side anyway) and low, but not sensitive. and I never had any pain above them or around the base of my cock. the wife would jack me and was impressed by my massive load(a 3 sheeter). I would go to the doctor, or jack and see if it goes away.

7. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just bust your nut
    and see if the pain goes away

8. oldriver

oldriver New Member

I don't know what kind of "personal development" would keep you from doing what nature intends you to do (and I'm not trying to sound smart-ass here), but I would recommend taking a break from it for one good j/o session (at least) and see if that doesn't help.

Speaking of hernias though, I've had two operations to repair two (umbilical and inguinal) so I can say from experience that hernias aren't always visible or painful. Your doctor can check you for those to make sure.

9. Scott14

Scott14 New Member

Albums:
    Okay...let's see how that would go:

"Hi doc. My testicles and my lower abdomen are aching all the time and I'm worried something might be wrong."

"Hmmm....How frequently to you have intercourse or masturbate, and when was the last time you did either of these?"

"Well, it was about 30 days ago."

"Oh, I see. Is that normal for you? To go 30 days or more between masturbations or sex?"

"Uh, no. Before this I was doing it 2-3 times a day, every day."

(You don't have to be a graduate of Harvard Medical School to figure out the advice for this one!)

10. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It's a wonder you haven't been having nocturnal emissions.

11. D_Harvey_Dipstique

i thought i might...but none yet

12. D_Harvey_Dipstique

13. oldriver

oldriver New Member

Personally I'm surprised you haven't had wet dreams; however, some people never have them. Myself, I never could wait for one to happen. I took care of the problem by myself.

14. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tried abstaining from masturbation. I never made it 30 days, but I can relate to the "pain" you are discussing. I don't know if I would consider it blue balls by present definition, but I would say that it does hurt. It passes though. I went two weeks without beating off. About halfway through week one I had the "ow" feeling from my balls. This quickly passed within 3 days.

I actually was attempting to force a wet dream, but that did not happen. I caved and beat off. I am 19, and presently have not had a wet dream, ever.

15. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:

I agree, You need to let that go

16. D_Harvey_Dipstique

I feel a little better.....and noticed milky piss like a few of you mentioned so i guess some of the pressure has been released that way. I asked a friend of mine who is a lab tech at a hospital if that is possible and she said yes...she said they run urinealysis all the time that have sperm in it...especially in old men who dont get much poontang

17. oldriver

oldriver New Member

Feel better? Does that mean you finally took our advice and busted your nut?

18. D_Harvey_Dipstique

nah...ive still not done it, manually, anyway. I have had milky piss and my friend that works in a hospital lab says its prossible that my body got rid of it some that way....either way, i am hoping it is going to be better

19. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

why not get rid of it yourself? You'll feel better and it'll help keep your prostate healthy.

20. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

OMG, 30 days without an orgasm. No wonder it hurts. It's a wonder you haven't blown a fuse or had a heart attack or suffered a stroke. Or even perhaps your leg fallen off or broken your hand.

Please, for the safty and peace of the rest of humanity, wank it off asap.

Draft saved Draft deleted