Is this blueballs?

t0nyi01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds to me like a classic case of renal colic, pain in the scrotum, slight abdominal pain. The discharge from the urethra is a bit strange - sounds like some sort of infection - deffo get it checked out.

jltucker1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've gone about 25 days without masturbating or having sex and sometimes my testicles were a little sensitive to the touch. Sometimes they were actually sore, but nothing too serious. I loved the way it felt when I got an erection...just having cloth or my hand felt spectacular.

When I finally had sex; I not only shot a massive amount of cum, but the orgasm was spectacular... WOW! It was mind blowing... and after we had sex, I decided to masturbate. When I climaxed I was so happily suprised because it felt even better than when my boyfriend and I just had sex.

I would highly recommend abstaining for a little while - it is well worth the wait!!!!!

:smile::salook::salook::salook::salook::biggrin1::salook::salook::salook::salook::smile:

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often abstain from masturbating for a more fulfilling release. I have also been in situations where work and home life have prevented me from having twenty minutes to myself for 2-3 weeks. The pain does subside either by your body taking care of it for you, though your PC muscle may prevent the ease of this, or that extra fluid will soon seem easier to take. Everyone's different though. You have two choices: the hand or the doc.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I reckon Alstroe has a hernia from holding up all those coins on his cock! hehehe.

Alstroe... bust a nut.we want pics of the load and those big balls of yours man.!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Honestly i really don't understand the denying yourself thing. I tried it myself a few times but i think the more i try to avoid it the more i think about it and the hornier it makes me. I just don't see the point of denying yourself of one of life's greatest pleasures. :confused:
Your body is meant to be enjoyed so enjoy it