is this dick enough??

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As another Midwesterner, born and raised, I can say that homophobia is most certainly NOT a Midwestern value. When Midwesterners are homophobic they are going against our most cherished value, friendliness. It's not friendly to hate.

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are you sure that's not a needle?

Closer to a PIN-

A BOWLING pin:cool:!!

Not bad!

And, BigDuder-
I'm a Midwesterner too, but i' STILL showing my corn-fed , God given gift,.
so that excuse DOESN'T quite hold water... j/k lol.:smile:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As another Midwesterner, born and raised, I can say that homophobia is most certainly NOT a Midwestern value. When Midwesterners are homophobic they are going against our most cherished value, friendliness. It's not friendly to hate.

Precisely. Michigan is not as Midwestern as some, but it's still true. I never valued Midwestern friendliness until I left. It's very undervalued where I am now.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
are you into a sort of dick size obsession? this is the second post I read from you this morning and the topic is always the same: the fear to be small.
if your gf is cheating on you_I'm speaking about the other thread, 'is she cheating??'_very probably is not for your size

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
for the sake of my argument: homophobia is a midwestern value

hes from kansas city.. which i moved to in 2003...
and i can attest that this "value" is true of the locals... theyre pretty much all backwards ignorant fools.. and they raise their children that way...(i went to a haloween party last weekend, half the party was local kids who were too pussy to dress up.. and instead stuck to themselves while making fun of the people who did dress up... i think i heard the word 'faggot' about 500 times that night... idiots) which is why all my friends are here from other towns and cities.. lol
:rolleyes:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am looking for some feedback on the photos provided.. i know they are not the greatest but its what i got with my phone. i am having a hard time right now cuz im sure my lover is on a 11" monster...? she says im enough but can i really compete with some of the ginormous dicks on this website??? at first i thought why not? now im thinking im just small?? there are some HUGE dicks out there!!

Um.

YEEEEEEEEEES!

*clears throat*

Thank you.