Is this discrimination considered illegal?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, and that link you provided is to a woman who cannot possibly be a licensed marriage and family therapist in the state of Colorado since Colorado is one of the few states in the nation that does not license marriage and family therapists.

If she were really a licensed MFT, she would proudly display the state where she attained licensure and her license number. It is prohibited to exclude a license number and the state when claiming you are licensed in advertising.

Perhaps this person is ingorant of the law, but that doesn't stop someone from being prosecuted to the fullest extent.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not everyone is concerned about their grammar on a fucking website. im not writing my thesis here...

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HA. whatever you say buddy. i guess you really are the most intelligent, all knowing being that has ever graced this earth...what was i thinking? but one question tho, may i ask what you do for a living? because i bet my left nut that my job requires more intelligence than yours...not to mention i tested 148 IQ, scored a 29 on my ACTs, and have a 3.8 GPA, but yea...i guess those numbers make me an uneducated moron

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HA. whatever you say buddy. i guess you really are the most intelligent, all knowing being that has ever graced this earth...what was i thinking? but one question tho, may i ask what you do for a living? because i bet my left nut that my job requires more intelligence than yours...not to mention i tested 148 IQ, scored a 29 on my ACTs, and have a 3.8 GPA, but yea...i guess those numbers make me an uneducated moron

My, I'm so impressed. And you still can't master the English language. That's astounding. It says more about our education system than it does about your intelligence.

And if you would actually read my profile you would come to know what I do. And there was a thread not to long ago where I did list what I do for a living and how I got there.

And I had similar scores at your age. Let me tell you, I thought I knew it all back when I was 22 but alas, life came and smacked me around a bit and taught me some humility. All of a sudden my parents became very smart and I wasn't so smart or experienced. Apparently this hasn't happened to you yet. Just wait, darling, it will happen. And if it doesn't then I truly do feel sorry for you.

So I won't go around this thread bragging about my GPA scores or my several degrees. I've listed them on this site already. In my profile I've listed my profession. Click on the link to the left indicated by the name "simcha" and you will see it.

This thread is supposed to be about discrimination against large people and not a pissing contest between us. So, I'm done with the pissing contest. Let's get back to discussing the topic at hand.

Why is it that discrimination against large people is acceptable today?

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, so you have a racket going, eh? I see how it works.

Basically, you are like Amway, Mary Kay, or Avon.

And you have not done body image counseling very much in a while, hmm? Perhaps it's because the licensing board of your State has finally caught up with you, or a formal complaint has been lodged against you by one of your alleged "patients?"

And you still haven't provided any information about your credentials, so I'm going to continue to assume that you don't have any. And just as a warning, States where counseling is licensed prosecute people who don't have a license, education, or proper training who pretend to be "counselors."

I think it would be amusing for you to be a butch's sex slave in the slammer, but perhaps you might want to avoid it. You look rather delicate and one of your mammary glands might pop.
Go coitus thyself!
I am licensed with no complaints. I probably spend more on shoes than you make!
I don't owe you any credentials.
You are just jealous because I'm beautiful, happy, and successful.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Go coitus thyself!
I am licensed with no complaints. I probably spend more on shoes than you make!

Wow, someone is having rage and can't control herself. Methinks I hit a nerve, did I Girlie?

Of what would I be jealous? Would it be your fake boobies? Would it be your brain cells that are being asphyxiated by bleach? Or would it be your utter lack of charm?

No, Girlie, you have to shout because you have NO credentials and you are a fake and a liar as I suspected. I caught you and you can't stand it.

No go shove off before a slight wind carries you away by your empty head.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, someone is having rage and can't control herself. Methinks I hit a nerve, did I Girlie?

Of what would I be jealous? Would it be your fake boobies? Would it be your brain cells that are being asphyxiated by bleach? Or would it be your utter lack of charm?

No, Girlie, you have to shout because you have NO credentials and you are a fake and a liar as I suspected. I caught you and you can't stand it.

No go shove off before a slight wind carries you away by your empty head.
Actually I am experimenting with the controls and too lazy to correct errors.

Ah ha ,figured out how to change size in the middle. I had to drop down first otherwise it continues in the same font.
4 is perfect if I can remember to use it.
I can't make jabs about your appearance because body image is so painful and it could hurt others .
You are obviously in a lot of pain. Your words towards me show how miserable you are.
You would like to discredit me but you are the one who OBVIOUSlY has some serious issues outside and in.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually I am experimenting with the controls and too lazy to correct errors.

Ah ha ,figured out how to change size in the middle. I had to drop down first otherwise it continues in the same font.
4 is perfect if I can remember to use it.
I can't make jabs about your appearance because body image is so painful and it could hurt others .
You are obviously in a lot of pain. Your words towards me show how miserable you are.
You would like to discredit me but you are the one who OBVIOUSlY has some serious issues outside and in.

Oh and the bubblegum pink certainly speaks volumes about the content.

And I am so beyond your projection and your transference that you should just sit in front of a mirror and talk at it.

Take some pot shots, Girlie. Go for it. I'm not beyond making fun of myself and having a laugh at my own expense. It's called, "humility." I know it's out of fashion for someone such as yourself who has such a shoe fetish. I'm quite comfortable with my own looks, size, and appearance. That's why I can laugh at myself. Can you?

I think this quote from above explains your entire being to your core beautifully, "Actually I am experimenting with the controls and too lazy to correct errors."

I think you experiment too much with the controls and you got burned, big time, today when I proved that you are NOT, in fact, in any way, qualified to be anyone's counselor for anything other than furniture arrangement, possibly.

Now run along and let the adults here who know of what they speak do the talking. Why don't you skip while you're at it? That is, unless you'd end up with two black eyes from the bouncing silicone.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

The first sign of an educated man is admitting how ignorant he really is.

I thought I knew a lot when I was in my early 20's. I didn't have high test scores like you, but I had a high GPA in college and was very gifted for languages.

I'm now in my early thirties, and I admit to knowing very little about anything.:eek: I love to learn but remain very humble. Being a translator hasn't helped matters (great humility comes with that, too:biggrin1:)

BTW, I know a lot of 40 and 50 year olds who know everything, too.

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is wrong with Avon anyway?
I love their stuff but I don't know where to get it here.

Welcome to Avon's Homepage: avon.com

I am not trying to be rude, but as a licensed clinician myself, I find it incorrigible that a colleague would be able to make such a comment to anyone.

Oh and the bubblegum pink certainly speaks volumes about the content.

I thought that your platform was about not judging others based upon outward appearances??? I happen to like pink. Do you have preset ideas concerning pink writing? Judging the content of the words by color based on your preset notions really isn't going to help you in psychotherapy. Marilyn Monroe was an honor student in college (she was actually an officer in her chapter of Phi Theta Kappa during junior college) with quite a career and only wrote in red simply because she claimed that the red made her feel good.

I am licensed

If you are licensed then you are required by FEDERAL law to provide your license info to whomever asks. That is why it must be placed in a
conspicuous area. You would also be aware that by placing explicit photos of yourself online, that you are jeopardizing your license, hence my lack of pictures.
If you are so beautiful, happy, and successful, why do you feel such a need to convince others of it? You are much too old to be a victim of Cooley's image theories.

The two of you sure do like to battle...let it be!

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought that your platform was about not judging others based upon outward appearances??? I happen to like pink. Do you have preset ideas concerning pink writing? Judging the content of the words by color based on your preset notions really isn't going to help you in psychotherapy. Marilyn Monroe was an honor student in college (she was actually an officer in her chapter of Phi Theta Kappa during junior college) with quite a career and only wrote in red simply because she claimed that the red made her feel good.

Something tells me that the irony of the comment was lost on you. Don't take everything so seriously, especially not me. :wink: