Is this discrimination considered illegal?

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not taking it as seriously as you think :)
I just happened to be going through the threads and this was not the first that I saw the 2 of you battling, so I thought I would get in the middle and see what each of your reactions were. You should know that psychologists have fun with little experiments more than anyone :) I'm even worse because I am technically a behavioral scientist with the LCP on the side. That was part of the reasoning behind the first response of the post...I thought it set the tone properly :)

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just happened to be going through the threads and this was not the first that I saw the 2 of you battling, so I thought I would get in the middle and see what each of your reactions were. You should know that psychologists have fun with little experiments more than anyone :) I'm even worse because I am technically a behavioral scientist with the LCP on the side. That was part of the reasoning behind the first response of the post...I thought it set the tone properly :)

Oh crap, you're a behaviorist. Why do I suddenly feel like a lab rat running through a maze looking for cheese? :tongue:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh please! Why would anyone here{and no one does except Linty}support that, pig saccharine and skank?
This is a supposed "woman" ,who's signature say's "Bright blessings",but
has yet to utter one single sentence, that makes any kind of sense, and has been nasty to everyone, who disagrees {or not} with it's rantings.
Give us a break!
cigarbabe:saevil:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh please! Why would anyone here{and no one does except Linty} that pig saccharine and skank?
This is a supposed "woman" ,who's signature say's "Bright blessings",but
has yet to utter one single sentence, that makes any kind of sense, and has been nasty to everyone, who disagrees {or not} with it's rantings.
Give us a break!
cigarbabe:saevil:

You go girl. :kiss:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, alcohol and illegal drugs, sure, but name me one person who can get by without eating food. :mad:
I am not saying that anyone shouldn't eat. I am saying that food addiction is extremely damaging and should not be overlooked and not based on how attractive it makes anyone but by the harm that over eater is causes for themselves and people around them.

I hope that made sense.
I am unsure of the sentence structure.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just happened to be going through the threads and this was not the first that I saw the 2 of you battling, so I thought I would get in the middle and see what each of your reactions were. You should know that psychologists have fun with little experiments more than anyone :)
Are Simcha and I the only ones who take offense to alleged psychologists using this site as some bizarre game under the guise of research? I certainly hope not. Personally, I find the manner in which you have chosen to use this site and the members of it disgraceful. :angryfire2: You should be ashamed of yourself and have your alleged credentials stripped. :12:

I'm even worse because I am technically a behavioral scientist with the LCP on the side. That was part of the reasoning behind the first response of the post...I thought it set the tone properly :)
Please keep your sick games to your lab and off this site. :mad:

I am not trying to be rude, but as a licensed clinician myself, I find it incorrigible that a colleague would be able to make such a comment to anyone.

If you are licensed then you are required by FEDERAL law to provide your license info to whomever asks. That is why it must be placed in a
conspicuous area. You would also be aware that by placing explicit photos of yourself online, that you are jeopardizing your license, hence my lack of pictures.

If you are so beautiful, happy, and successful, why do you feel such a need to convince others of it? You are much too old to be a victim of Cooley's image theories.

The two of you sure do like to battle...let it be!
Perhaps if you had not chosen to use this thread as some bizarre blind behavioral study they could have done so. :rolleyes: :duh:

I am neither defending nor agreeing with sugarandspice. If you are so smart it seems you would have used some of your knowledge and education to check her post and blog history. You would have found out that she suffered a TBI- Traumatic Brain Injury and has not fully recovered; hence her poor syntax and sometimes erratic thoughts in posts. :cool:

What to do?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was not using this site for blind research. I actually came here for personal reasons. I continue to read and participate for personal reasons.

I never made comment to S&S's writing or insulted her, but also had not read her blog or history. I only referred to her claims that she is a licensed counselor, which now seem even more illogical. It really irks me when people misrepresent the profession that I have put so many years into and take very seriously. I have not made any inappropriate remarks towards either party. I made reference to the laws regarding licensure, which can be found with a simple Google search, I am sure. If you notice, my post also ended the back and forth between the two (temporarily) which was its intended purpose.

Are you indicating that people of certain professions should be discriminated against on this site? Should I not have the right to this resource because of my chosen profession? I see no where that I have discredited myself.