Is This Fare To Ask My Wife

SSfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I asked this on the ask a woman page and I definitely got there answer I wanted to see what the guys thought. I have been married 17 years and love my wife as much now as the day we got married. She takes antidepressants and has never really had a sex drive. Some times I would go months with no sex at all. I was not willing to leave my wife for something that is not her fault so I spent years teaching my self to selfsuck. Now that I have been sucking my own dick several times a week it has become a bit of a fetish for me. She is fully aware that is how I get off now. We recently have started having great sex far more often but I still want to suck my dick some during sex. My question is do I have the right to say I want to mix this in to our sex routine just like any other sex position. I could even try to make it mutual by licking my dick and her clit at the same time. Well what do you think.

Reactions: selfbro

do I have the right to say..

You don't need permission to communicate, which is what you are asking.

It is your body, and your pleasure. You and she may be sharing the moment, but both of you need to do what gets you off. Does she massage her clitoris, or rub her breasts? She didn't need to ask you if she could do that. Works both ways.

She knows you do it, and hasn't expressed any concern or outrage. In fact, it seems like it turns her on. Maybe she wants to get involved when you are engaged doing that. Have a chat and find out.

Reactions: OKCLane
D

deleted817718

If she wants to mix this in, then yes, go for it. If not then nope.
You have to march to the pace of the slowest soldier when it comes to sex.
Good on you for not cheating on your wife during your period of less sex

Reactions: OKCLane

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
since she is already aware of this talent of yours, just bring it up during NON-SEX time and ask her if she's cool with it when you two have sex. if she says yes then awesome, if she says no then don't push it. it's quite easy in your situation since she already knows. just don't push the question; simply ask.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

... just like it's always ok to decline. (Quoted from lurker23)
‘Rewritten by me’
...just like it’s always ok for her(or the other person)to ‘also’ decline.

Me- You wouldn’t want to hurt someone you love. You do love her right?

As the Bible “says this to will pass”

Funny I just said that like a priest.

Anyhow grow up and love life.