Is this for real?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

titan: I am pretty good sized, but I hear people on here that talk about themselves and other people being 10-14 inches long, and huge girths as well, how did you guys get so big? I did not think it was possible unless you have surgery, or do a lot of PE, IE, weight hanging, streching and all of that. How can i get to 12 inches. I ma currently 7.5 X 6 inches. What do I have to do, or are all you guys just genitailly gifted?

2. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=titan link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=0#0 date=11/19/03 at 16:54:39]I am pretty good sized, but I hear people on here that talk about themselves and other people being 10-14 inches long, and huge girths as well, how did you guys get so big?[/quote]
    Genes.
    [quote author=titan link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=0#0 date=11/19/03 at 16:54:39]How can i get to 12 inches.  I ma currently 7.5 X 6 inches.  What do I have to do, or are all you guys just genitailly gifted?[/quote]
    Check out the penis enlargement section on this site.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: well your tool sounds mighty handy the size it is....

too much of a good thing is not always good.
    ;)
    Tender

4. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: titan:

Learn to enjoy what you have, otherwise you are probably in for a disappointment if you can't get what you want. As in penis size, so in life.

I'm 5 inches flaccid and can get to 8 inches erect under the best conditions. I'm plenty happy with that and it never occurred to me to envy larger guys.

SG

5. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: As one who falls into the "genetically gifted" category, it's not all that it's cracked up to be. YEah sure it's impressive to show off, and yeah it's fun the first time you pull down your pants and a girl's jaw drops to the floor, but then you have to deal with the ones who turn you down for sex because they are scared, you have to deal with being hit on only for the size of your dick, dealing with condoms that don't fit, etc. I wouldn't trade it in for a smaller model, but I wouldn't want to trade it in for anything larger. Be happy with what you have, learn to be the best lover you can be--that pleases a partner more than having a 12" dick.

6. Imported

Gold Member

hung: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=0#4 date=11/20/03 at 03:18:02]As one who falls into the "genetically gifted" category, it's not all that it's cracked up to be.  YEah sure it's impressive to show off, and yeah it's fun the first time you pull down your pants and a girl's jaw drops to the floor, but then you have to deal with the ones who turn you down for sex because they are scared, you have to deal with being hit on only for the size of your dick, dealing with condoms that don't fit, etc.  I wouldn't trade it in for a smaller model, but I wouldn't want to trade it in for anything larger.  Be happy with what you have, learn to be the best lover you can be--that pleases a partner more than having a 12" dick.[/quote]

Impressive and very realistic statement. I can certainly agree with the above quote. It certainly puts the proper prospective on being well endowed.

7. Imported

Gold Member

HUMONGOUS: VERY WELL SAID PREPSTUDINSC---HAVING A LARGE PENIS DOES HAVE ITS DRAWBACKS. AT MY PRESENT SIZE 11X7 I CAN RELATE TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID. TITAN SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON ENJOYING WHAT HE NOW HAS AND USING IT TO THE BEST OFHIS ABILITY. :) ;) :D ;D :mad: ::)

8. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: Personally, I find bigger is better. That's me though. I know I'd never turn down a guy because he was 'too big'. ;)

Hell, I've tossed a few guys out of the sack for being too small. Though, they lied about their size to begin with, which lying is a bad thing in my eyes.

9. Imported

Gold Member

prepstudinsc: [quote author=hung link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=0#5 date=11/20/03 at 04:42:32]

Impressive and very realistic statement.  I can certainly agree with the above quote.  It certainly puts the proper prospective on being well endowed.[/quote]

Well, being hung and being a bad lover is like having the world's fastest sports car and driving like the little old lady from Pasadena. It is better to use what you have well than misuse a gift. I am a concert musician, so in my world, I can play a concert on the world's finest concert grand Steinway piano and make beautiful music. I could also make music on an out of tune upright piano in the church basement. What good would it be if someone went to Carnegie Hall in New York City to play a concert, sat down at the sleek black concert grand piano, and could only play "Chopsticks," and even did that poorly? It's the same thing. What good is having the tool, if you can't use is it properly?

10. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: [quote author=prepstudinsc link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=0#8 date=11/20/03 at 07:16:39]

Well, being hung and being a bad lover is like having the world's fastest sports car and driving like the little old lady from Pasadena.  It is better to use what you have well than misuse a gift.  I am a concert musician, so in my world, I can play a concert on the world's finest concert grand Steinway piano and make beautiful music.  I could also make music on an out of tune upright piano in the church basement.  What good would it be if someone went to Carnegie Hall in New York City to play a concert, sat down at the sleek black concert grand piano, and could only play "Chopsticks," and even did that poorly?  It's the same thing.  What good is having the tool, if you can't use is it properly?[/quote]

As I've said before. A small man will always be small. You can teach someone who's big and doesn't know how to use what he has.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: ah that is IF he has a teachable personality....
    :)
    Tender

12. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: [quote author=Tender link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=0#10 date=11/20/03 at 08:28:42]ah that is IF he has a teachable personality....
     :)
    Tender [/quote]
    Not at all. I've taught some of the most stubborn people I know how to be good in bed. Its all a matter of perspective.

13. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=0#9 date=11/20/03 at 07:23:39]

As I've said before. A small man will always be small. You can teach someone who's big and doesn't know how to use what he has.[/quote]

However, some of the hottest sex I've experienced has been with men of modest endowment. It's true that a big cock doesn't guarantee that its owner is adept at sex, but by the same token a man doesn't have to swing a massive schlong to provide a satisfying sexual encounter.

14. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: See, that's where we differ in opinon. I find it very disturbing to see a man sized body with a child sized penis. And yes, I consider 4-6" to be 'child sized'

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=0#13 date=11/20/03 at 15:52:28]And yes, I consider 4-6" to be 'child sized'[/quote]

And you're entitled to your opinion, but you can't expect everyone to be a size queen.

16. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: Right, but at the same time, I get sick and fuckin tired of seeing people here bitching because there ARE size queens. Like mentionned in several other of my posts. I like big guys, and I know how to treat them right in bed, simple as that. :p

I just find small dicks totally unattractive.

17. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

My point was honestly not to be antagonistic. The original poster in this thread has a 7.5" cock ... certainly larger than average ... yet wants to be 12". I don't find it supportive to reinforce the idea that a guy has to have an enormous cock in order to please a partner. 7.5" is more than big enough to please anyone but an inveterat size queen. To go from 7.5" to 12" is highly unlikely, if at all possible, and will not make him a better Lothario. In fact, it could provide complications that he couldn't begin to imagine. 7.5" is already enough to qualify as one of the 'big boys'; I don't think he should despair if he can't increase it to the extent dictated by his aspirations.

18. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: Uh. 7.5 is not 'big'. Sorry. Hate to burst the bubble.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: i dont know just what the stats are, but when 90% or so of the population has less than 6, then yes 7.5 is bigger than average. and thats not even a bubble, its fact.

as far as my Sweet Boy goes, he is a 6.
    and it is a very nice size.
    it just fits in my mouth, well most of it lol! (i have TMJ :( ) and it is a nice handful still. it is not microscopic, yet it is not too large to be painful.
    anything past 8 or 9 length or 6 in girth, most women i would say will have trouble. now mind you 3 or 4 is pretty small. but if he has nice eyes and can use his fingers well, he earns extra brownie points!!
    Tender

20. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: Dear, 7.5 is HARDLY considered big. Its slightly above average. Simple as that.

Draft saved Draft deleted