Is this for real?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, look ... I am in no position of power; that is not my reason for being at LPSG nor my reason for moderating. And my opinion carries no more weight than anyone else's. Titan came here insecure about his cock size. He wants to enlarge his tool from 7.5" to 12" because he feels his cock is too small to please a potential sex partner. Then tigerwolf's response (paraphrased)? "You're right; it's too small." Is that supportive? Not at all. It feeds titan's desire to attain an unrealistic goal. My comment about 'one of the big boys' is also my opinion. I believe that someone in the upper ten percentile should be considered 'big', and about 93% of the male population has cocks under 7" in length. 'Big' is unquestionably a subjective term; I can only use it according to what I interpret it to mean. Of course, others might think 10" is small. I was providing my opinion. My take on size queens is also my view. As a top, penis size is not really a deciding factor, especially if anal sex is what's on the menu. Many others tend to look for other qualities as well; that has been discussed at length on the board. Even as a well hung man I do not seek out size queens. I'd rather hook up with someone that I feel some connection with. My entire reason for replying to titan in the first place is because I know too many people who put too much emphasis on something like dick size. I think that's unfortunate, especially in someone who's already well above average size already. Titan came here looking for advice, and I sought to give him advice. If that's pomposity, then I'll continue being pompous as long as I post here.

Phallostrates: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=20#35 date=11/22/03 at 01:35:54]
And please, lay off of DMW.  He's done a lot for this group, and I personally like him.  I don't like to see other people attacking him because he is expressing his opinion and TRYING to be fair and just.  He's only trying to help titan out[/quote]

Amen. I have been at LPSG since it first moved to its present site and have seen that the DoubleMeatDude is very opinionated, but fair. This forum is about exchanging opinions and points of view. DMW's posts tend to be well thought out and well worded. Lord knows I disagree with some of his opinions, but I respect his conviction. His concern for posters like titan is a significant part of what makes LPSG a legitimate support group. And his original reply to titan was, IMHO, right on the money. It may have helped titan, or it may not. Either way, it was likely more helpful than, "I like big dicks! Your dick is not big! DMW is an asshole!" Nice show of support, tigerwolf. What would we do without you?

tigerwolf: *shrug* i'm going by statistics. Simple as that. Its NOT that big. I didn't say he's small, and in fact said he's above average... However as gigantikok said, DMW was wrong in saying he's one of the big boys. He's not. Simple as that. Puffing up someone's ego with false information isn't any better than saying that he's tiny, when he's not.

tigerwolf: [quote author=Krowax link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=40#40 date=11/22/03 at 09:29:44]12" is also just above avarage. ^^[/quote]
Uh, no, 12" is double average. 7.5 isn't much over average at all. An inch and a bit.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Does anybody else besides me see an E. R.'s Dr. Romano here?

Watch out for falling helicopters, tigerwolf! :D

Pecker

New York now leads the world's great cities in the number of people around whom you shouldn't make a sudden move.
David Letterman

Krowax: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=40#44 date=11/22/03 at 19:23:59]
Uh, no, 12" is double average. 7.5 isn't much over average at all. An inch and a bit.[/quote]

No, 12" is only above avarage aswell. What's the point of being even more above avarage? :p

He's not big to you, but probably big to 95% of the population.

tigerwolf: [quote author=Krowax link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=40#46 date=11/23/03 at 01:52:17]

No, 12" is only above avarage aswell. What's the point of being even more above avarage?  :p

He's not big to you, but probably big to 95% of the population.

[/quote]

Yeah. I think you need to insert your brain back into your head. What you just said is like saying that a person who is 6'1", which is slightly above average, is the same as a person who's 7'2".

In case you didn't notice, there's a 4.5" difference between someone who's 7.5 and 12" long. I'd say 4.5 inches which is almost another average dick on it, is quite a bit bigger than something slightly over average.

Think before you speak to me next time, please.

Krowax: I think it's your brain that's lost. I just said that 12" is ONLY ABOVE AVARAGE. 100" is ONLY ABOVE AVARAGE. It's not below avarage, only above avarage. I was just trying to make a point of a useless subject.

tigerwolf: [quote author=Krowax link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=40#48 date=11/23/03 at 05:17:57]I think it's your brain that's lost. I just said that 12" is ONLY ABOVE AVARAGE. 100" is ONLY ABOVE AVARAGE. It's not below avarage, only above avarage. I was just trying to make a point of a useless subject. [/quote]

No, you're missing the point. There's a difference between just a little bit above average, and fucking DOUBLE it. Your point is totally irrelevant.

tigerwolf: [quote author=Phallostrates
link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=40#42 date=11/22/03 at 19:03:43]

Amen. I have been at LPSG since it first moved to its present site and have seen that the DoubleMeatDude is very opinionated, but fair. This forum is about exchanging opinions and points of view. DMW's posts tend to be well thought out and well worded. Lord knows I disagree with some of his opinions, but I respect his conviction. His concern for posters like titan is a significant part of what makes LPSG a legitimate support group. And his original reply to titan was, IMHO, right on the money. It may have helped titan, or it may not. Either way, it was likely more helpful than, "I like big dicks! Your dick is not big! DMW is an asshole!" Nice show of support, tigerwolf. What would we do without you? [/quote]
I'm sorry Phallo, I was unaware that being supportive of someone involved lying to them and telling them that they're hung when they're not. Pardon my error.. obviously people would prefer I lie to the man and tell him that he's got the biggest penis I've ever seen in my life etc. And no, his original reply to titan was a lie. Even gigantikok agreed that it was wrong to tell him that he qualifies as 'one of the big boys'.

Get over it.

mindseye: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=40#51 date=11/23/03 at 05:38:41]Pardon my error.. obviously people would prefer I lie to the man and tell him that he's got the biggest penis I've ever seen in my life etc. [/quote]

Exaggerating the other person's argument in order to distort it into absurdity is one sign that a debator is losing ground. Here's the other:

Get over it.

Krowax: [quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1069290219;start=40#50 date=11/23/03 at 05:24:17]

No, you're missing the point. There's a difference between just a little bit above average, and fucking DOUBLE it.  Your point is totally irrelevant.[/quote]

I just made my point. No need to curse.

natureisreal: WHAT A PITY, THIS DISCUSSION IS SO AGRESSIVE AND SO FRUSTRATED. i'M NOT USED TO THIS TONE BY MEMBERS OF LPSG.

Krowax: My point (again :p).

Threads should be constructive, not destructive. This is a destructive thread.

Titan is big.

Big is subjective.

LIVE WITH IT.

tigerwolf: Whatever, Krowax. Lying is not going to change the fact that he's barely above average.

HUMONGOUS: three pages of nonsense --of going back and forth---stop the madness!!!! enough already. this man is not large as we know it. he is not big. not at all. he is just above average-barely and you ought to be honest about it. by lieing to him you are giving him a false sense of security and you are setting him up to be hurt. he is going to have his ego shattered because your lies have not adequately given him protection  to blunt the rejection that he is almost destined to face.  looking back tender referred to him as being "big". if 7.5 is "big" to tender then she has just given us  a little insight into what she is used to (snicker, snicker) ;D :D :) :p :-[
and no titan you are not a pretty good size--- you are barely above average. think of your penis size in terms in terms of test scores. if 65% is passing, you earned a 70. you passed-barely! by the skin of your teeth!! :p ::) :-[ 8)

mindseye: It's both arrogant and misleading to form an analogy between penis size and grades. Especially so if you equate the average penis size with a failing grade.

The analogy would be slightly improved if you equated the average penis size with the average grade, in which case the original poster's penis would be around a B+/A-, which is quite respectable and worthy of the Dean's List in some institutions.

But even then, the analogy is offensive because exceptionally high grades are reflective of a conscientious effort sustained over the course of a semester, while an exceptionally large penis is reflective of . . .

. . . well, as this thread has shown, certainly nothing about character.

Tigerwolf and HUMONGOUS: You've both used the word "barely" when describing Titan's penis. That word has no function other than to belittle. Consider the two statements:

A: "Titan, you're above average!"
B: "Titan, you're barely above average!"

Both assessments are saying the same thing, but B has added an additional word which doesn't change the meaning of the statement, but definitely changes its tone. And it changes the tone in a way that reveals a lot more about B's character than it does about Titan's penis.

Tender: Titan, be thankful you are not 11 ....
you may have gotten an invitaiton for Thanksgivng dinner  :D   i heard honey and whipped cream will be on uh... the menu...

H where have you been?  i posted numerous times that my SweetBoy has a 6x5....
so that answers your question about " what i am used to "  ;)
and for Titan,,,,,, my SB does a fine job with his 6....
so unless you are desperate to fill out one of H's applications, lol,  you should not worry how to get bigger...
as you know, its your attitude, and your loving disposition that will win the heart of the lucky recipient of your 7.5X6 ...  (btw, your girth is nice too... )

as far as being gifted with a huge size, i would think that also includes some curse as well...
there isnt to my knowledge a miracle grow formula ...

Tender

ps- perhaps we should start putting dots on the calender to see if there is a pattern to the upheaval here each month :D  my SB says he checks the calendar everyday... ha ha