Is this for real?

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The entire "physique" culture created in the 1950s and 1960s in the US started with posing straps like these. I was recently at a party in Texas and the hostess had a huge framed graphic (like 72" x 72") on one wall of their pool house and it was a Roy Lichtenstein-esque interpretation of a 1950s muscle magazine cover with two beefy guys flexing in posing straps similar to the one in the link you provided.

To your point, yes, I think there are some guys who wear them. (Otherwise, why would they sell them?) I can't see wearing one myself... but, to each his own.

GeeString

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok. I'm sorry. I may be a bit bias considering my username and all, but what is wrong with this? I'm straight and actually like this style.

It's just a name, just because you wear this doesn't mean you'll have to pose at all.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sure, but only to put on one heck of a show for my wife. After stuffing myself into that pouch, I would interrupt her TV viewing with a bit of a dance and then rub my pouch all over her tits and face until she dragged me into the bedroom. I hate to make a mess on the couch in the living room.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a joke I would yeah, If I got a beer out of it.