Is this for real?

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
A clip of a photoshoot probably done during the 70's. I think his name was Moby Dick.
http://p5.xtube.com/watch.php?idx=1&from=&v=99wFs5ctddI&cl=LlPwh2MhlLj&a=200704070740_tpDNv&b=1N8RtZEASNG&s=S&geo_countrycode=US&geo_latitude=40.6594&geo_longitude=-73.9625&sstr=lrf|vgny8|1|1|F|sp3s043p1801o592r27864qqr9n670n2Sorry, I thought this would come up as a link, but I'm not quite sure how to do it.

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This guy has been a quandry for a long time. Even though he was shot by the same photographer who "invented" Long Dong Silver, if this guy IS fake, it's the most amazing disquise I have ever seen. He seems ackward and timid, which is one reason that might make you think it's real. Remember, most of the faked cocks and the photoshopped photos you see are of guys who are hunks to start with ... gilding the lily, so to speak. Dennis

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try this link to it..

XTube Login Page

I'd just say think about how, when and why this video came about. Both this guy and Long Dong Silver were 'discovered' by the same man, both at the same time, both in the same place, had photoshoots in the same magazine and had one vid made before they vanished from the face of the Earth.

The producer came clean about LDS and how the vids and pics were faked using prosthetic latex dicks and theatrical make-up. I would suggest that the same applies here. I've found that when it comes to abnormally huge dicks then if it looks too good to be true then it will have been faked in some way.

Remember that these guys are in the fantasy business, it's their goal to make people think that what you're looking at might just be possible.

cheers

Dillon