is this gay?

D_Will_Barrow

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok so im a virgin. if a gay guy were to offer 200$ to suck me off and i accepted that would that make me gay? even though im straight and i might enjoy it bc it is a blow job but is that still gay?

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This explains everything... If you like getting blowjobs, then get them, if you wanna give oral, to a woman or man, then do it.. YOU'RE NOT GAY.... If you like women and not men, you are straight, if you get a blow job from a man, but dont like men, guess what, its just sex, you arent gay, plain and simple, sex is sex, so if you like getting off in several ways, but dont like a man in itself, then, well, you are not gay. Now go suck a dick...........

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You'd only be "gay" if you are attracted to a person of the same sex only... If you are just enjoying a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex, the most you might be is bisexual. But what you will be if you accept money for receiving a blow job is a prostitute. Just do it for free and enjoy. You never know, you might want to take a walk on the wild side.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Taking money for a blow job does NOT make you gay.

Taking money for a blow job makes you a whore.

Now, with that said there's nothing wrong with being a whore.

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well who cares. stick a blanket over his head and call him mildred. does a guy really give a flying duck who sucks his cock? as longs its being sucked. hmmm i think not.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No it does not make you gay, it makes you a capitalist or entrapeneur. I make it a point never to mix money and sex, just ruins the whole thing...That's why I am a super freak.

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well taking money would just make it a "Job"...

OK OK please stand forward all interviewees who would like the post. wages are $200 per blow and meals are inclusive [if you can swallow that is]. its the type of job that keeps cuming every time you turn your head. no special tools required. but it is a hands on post and try not to be to lippy with the customers.