is this gay?

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A truly straight guy (100%) wouldn't let a guy near his dick period. A truly straight guy is generally repulsed at the thought of a guy getting anywhere near his dick. Sorry, but it is a label. And it has to be 100%. A guy who lets another guy near his dick that claims himself straight would not have put himself in that situation in the first place.

Shoot me I know.....*ducks*

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you were importuned and offered money it wouldn't make you gay if you weren't already so disposed. It would make you a prostitue, sorry but labels do exist. But sucking cock (for pecuniary gaine) is very different from eating a bacon sanwhich or an ethical commericial concern. It is a moral and ethical decisions, only you can make it.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
ok so im a virgin. if a gay guy were to offer 200$ to suck me off and i accepted that would that make me gay? even though im straight and i might enjoy it bc it is a blow job but is that still gay?

if you are straight and a guy is willing to give you $200, you should have no problem finding a girl to give you a blow job. you may regret it especialy if your first experince was prostitution. Once its happened you can't give it back.

D

deleted213967

200 bucks :eek: for a mere blow job makes you one obscenely overpriced prostitute...and shouldn't you be the one sucking him for that price?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
bud...come on....if u like to have your cock sucked....wtf...label gay....no way...makes u a male with a cock....that was made an offer...if it bothers you....let it go...if it was me... I wood take the blow job....and let him keep the money.....then...u are not a prostitute...u are a guy who expiermented with oral sex....can u live with that?...if not....do what your gut tells you....good luck.....But if he was a member here....maybe your avatar and un-sure on your sex preference is the problem...ya think?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok so im a virgin. if a gay guy were to offer 200$ to suck me off and i accepted that would that make me gay? even though im straight and i might enjoy it bc it is a blow job but is that still gay?

You must have quite a cock to get offered $200. Where I live, the going rate for a BJ is about 1/10th of that if it's casual and quick and requires no expense, but even in a hotel room less than $200 plus expenses!

123scotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a man sucking a cock is gay.
i dont know if youre gay per say.
unless you get pay