is this generation bigger?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by czar, Nov 17, 2005.

1. czar

czar New Member

my sister had thrown a pool party at our house for her b-day. (shes a freshmen.) and these boys looked that they were already men. some where really cute. now im a freshman in college. and some guys at the party look mure "bigger" than some guys on the water polo and wrestling team.

2. TaxiDriver

TaxiDriver New Member

probably your sister only invited hung people ;)

3. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

The real question is, "Does this generation know a thing about the English language?"

4. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i think your sister invited all the right guys to her party

5. GoneA

Gold Member

long party.

6. ALPHA JOCK

ALPHA JOCK New Member

Albums:
    absolutely not , its a scientific fact that size doesnt increase in one generation,it takes hundreds of thousands of years to notice any difference. no this generation is not larger

7. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    Although the average height in the United States has remained essentially stagnant since the 1950s, humans used to be shorter. It's proven. Also, it's been said that breast size of women has increased over generations as well.

You, czar, have reached an adult plateau. Once you hit your 20s, you may have friends ranging from 18-40somethings.

lol honestly, I think it's a really stupid question you asked and I don't care to go into it further.........

8. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think it takes hundreds of thousands of years to notice a difference. Look at the athletes of today compared to those of yesterday. Maybe due to better nutrition and work out habits? But nontheless resulting in a bigger human being. I have a feeling recent descendents of slaves or warriors would yield a better build. I also notice a lot of people I see who appear large in frame and height are almost always bigger than their fathers were.

9. nick22ca

nick22ca Member

Not that I'm referencing penis size, but I am quite confident that physiological averages can change in one generation. This all comes back to the perpetual underestimation of the human brain. It doesn't take hundreds of thousands of years for a trait to change...excuse the pun, but genetics is responsible for dick all.

10. fkaKyuhaku

fkaKyuhaku New Member

I honestly dont know jack about genetics. However, i cant help but think guys getting bigger is possible, but not likely, not beacuse of genetic changes, but by environmental changes. Different diets, lifestyles, life expectency, things like this have effected other things, such as in Japan, breast sizes have increased greatly due to the western lifestyle influence over the past 100 years. Whether or not this is relevent is beyond me. Ethnicities are merging more and more too, but this is just a thought.

11. handcuffsfan4

handcuffsfan4 Active Member

Albums:
    typicaly with animals (like zebras and dogs) genetic traits take alot time to change because they dont have the same brain capacity as we do. but humans can choose who they want to mate with by statistics. i know it sounds wrong but if more women are having sex with guys with bigger penises then more kids in the new generation will have big penises. also all of the chemicals and polution that we have set into our atmosphere recently might have some sort of an effect on genetic mutations.

12. Alecia19

Alecia19 Member

Very very interesting question and one i hadn't even honestly thought about. I guess it's possible but if some current studies show that your average guy is like 5.5 to 6.5 inches long and right about 5 inches around, what were they 2 generations ago,lol. I can't honestly say with any facts to back me up that our current generation is hung "bigger" but i do think people in general are bigger physically today than generations ago so why not cock size as well? Either way very interesting question.

13. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I think that people are becoming more extreme; height, weight, breasts, asses, cranial capacity, wealth/affluence and penis size. It seems like the average is not changing, there are just less average people.

14. karr-1

karr-1 New Member

Albums:
    Didn't people get taller and bigger in general in the last few hundred years? Maybe "that" did grow as well, who knows.

But it must have been some hot party though....

15. dakingfish

dakingfish Member

I have noticed the difference also. Driving by the middle school, some of the boys and girls are WAY more developed than they were back in my day. I have heard some speculation that it has to do with all the growth hormones and stuff that id done to cattle etc. I don't know if there's really anything to that. Just my two cents...

16. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

What you've all neglected to mention in this thread, is the direct correlation between our diet and the onset of puberty. The average age of first menstruation for girls in the UK just a little over 150 years ago was about 17, compared to the average first menstruation happening between 9 and 11 years old. If it is possible to see such a startling change in that short amount of time, why is it hard to believe that penis size could shift upward slightly over a matter of decades.
    The diet of the average person in the industrialized world consists of many processed foods, and also foods treated with hormones, like growth hormone which in cows, chickens, and pigs stimulates the growth of more dense fibrous muscle tissue. As a result of our shift over the last few decades from foods grown on local farms to foods imported from different areas around the country, we have seen a rise in the number of chemicals that go in and on the product making sure its shelf life is longer, and making sure that industries can sell the most food for a relatively low amount of money. It's inherent that these same chemicals are ingested by mothers during their pregnancies, thus passing them on to the children.
    All this would explain the recent rise in child obesity, and the earlier onset of puberty. However theorized you could relate this to penis size, being that since puberty is starting earlier there is more time to grow until puberty has been completed, in addition to children recieving much better nutrition during formative years than they ever have, and also much better nutrition than the rest of the world (industrialized nations vs. developing nations, where problems like malnutrition resulting in stunted growth exist) it is fairly arguable that penis size has increased as has average body mass and hormonal intake.

17. Lover_Boy2

Lover_Boy2 New Member

- It seems like kids are coming into their looks younger and younger these days.

- Seriously. I work at a restaurant, and I see many many many kinds of people in eight hours of work. And some of the young kids I've seen could qualify for child modelling material. Think about it.

- Now a days, it's not such an odd thing to see a kid in his early teens (13 - 15) with highlights, or frosted tips, well dressed, and quite fit. All at an age where kids never used to care what they looked like, only about playing and havin' fun with their friends.

- Don't get me wrong, I don't think kids were ugly (well, I was and still am). I just think in today's appearance-conscious society, kids are more into grooming, fitness, and looking "attractive" at a younger age.

- It's not a bad thing for kids to wanna look good. However, there's a point where it could go too far. Wheather it gets there remains to be seen.

Ciao,

L_B2

P.S.- "handcuffsfan4", I like your avatar. It would go very well with mine, don't ya think? (no inuendo implied)

18. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

its also noteworthy that yes diet has had a major influence on height and weight and although people are "bigger" now, the average American is overweight. Over 60% of americans are classified as overweight or obese. Canadians, Brits and Australians are rapidly closing in.....German kids haeva skyrocketing rate of obesity. So in actuality higher levels of fat would benefit young girls by increasing breast size, decreasing the age of menarche (first period), etc.....It also puts her at higher risk for endometrial cancer. For guys the increase in fat would actually decrease testosterone levels. Also, what I have noticed now is more and more boys with man-boobs......

I honestly dont think penis size has increased significantly over the past few generations. It's on the same lines of saying eyesight is better now than it was 20 years ago.

19. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

I maintain people are geting bigger and they do seem to be reaching puberty sooner.
    Apparently a bad diet of junk food makes them gain weight and therefore menstruate earler ....
    People are much bigger now.
    A lot of women think of wearing a Victorian wedding dress on heir special day but are simply too big and much too tall to fit into them.
    Simply, look at shoes from the 1940s when size 5 was large ; nowadays a lot of women take an 8 ....

20. aviatorguy

aviatorguy New Member

Albums:
    I am convinced that hormones in food today is having a direct affect on the onset of puberty and growth . I have just returned from 10 days at the most fabulous Naturist Village - Cap D'Agde in the South of France - and was stunned by the number of well developed 12 and 13 year olds, walking the beach with fully grown bush and heavy cocks, also girls looking fully developed with breasts and thick bushes on their genitalia!! Something is going on!!!! All the Dads seemed VERY proud anyhow!!!
    If you like the naturist lifestyle make sure you book a trip here, the best naturist resort ever - truely anything goes!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted