Is this girl normal or crazy?

relatedtonone256: http://ladiebug.diaryland.com/031028_94.html

Also - go back to the orginal blog and look for "ggb dave" - he's a guy with an above average penis (at least 2 inches across and about 8 inches long according to ladiebug). This girl seems addicted to this guys sex (as opposed to just his penis...but still).

Why does this interest me? Because I'm a man with a relatively average penis (5.5 x 5.25) and wonder if eventually a lot of women are going to be like this one (not the anorexic, crazy part, just the addicted to great sex part).

If that's the case then guys like me will have one hell of a time in the future looking for a nice looking girl for a steady, mono relationship - they'll all be "taken" by guys who are well endowed and good in bed.

Any thougths, comments, ect would be appreciated. But please limit the pandering to a minimum. I would especially wonder if anyone here (since many of you are well endowed) have experiences like this - is ggb dave just an aberation (as I hope I must admit) or is ggb dave just a rational reaction to a man who is able to have sex whenever he wants?

I should note - I've been a long time reader of this board and know that most of those on here are decent folks who treat woment with respect and are decent intelligent folks and all that. I'm actually not even sure that this is the place for a discussion of this type - I'm just curious on your unique perspectives on the issue.

Thanks.

relatedtonone256: I should note - if you go back to earlier posts she doesnt seem as nuts (earlier like 2000, 2001) and it also seems as if she has an addictive personality to begin with (the clear evidence of anorexia, the crazy running, etc) - but that being said her posts after meeting ggb dave are progressively crazier and crazier and ggb dave seems to have a hold on her that cannot be seperated from her love of his body/penis.

This worries me (I say again) because this kinda tells me she may not be too unusual in terms of women/girls I know (i'm nominally a college student myself) and...well...the rest of why I'm concerned is written in the above post.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
She uses black backgrounds. She's either crazy or a pseudo-intellectual poseur who thinks hanging out in Starbucks is cool.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Related, I didn't read the blog. But believe me: the number of men who are well endowed aren't sufficient in quantity to take every last straight woman. And the number of well endowed men who are actually good in bed is far fewer.

I think your chances are better than you think.

relatedtonone256: Thanks for your replies - for a while there I was wondering if I was offending people or something.

You're right to say that there arent enough well hung guys who are good in bed to have sex with every women "on the market" so to speak.

That being said - I think a lot of guys with my short comings worry about this topic (probably a lot more than warranted, but hey...).

As per earlier comment - the posts in 2000 I would agree with you on - but as you get to 2004 her life really turns into an amazing train reck.

Like I said - she's CLEARLY anorexic (she works out 2-3 times a day, with 16 mile runs being a integral part of it, and sees "fat" when she's clearly too thin for anyone's good (she refers to her chest bones jutting out, her hip bones being bare and her legs being almost totally bone and muscle, with more bone than muscle, she binges on food then hates herself for it, gets comments from people about being an unhealthy thin and doesnt mind it, boy...as the list grows and grows...i think I've just answered my own seemingly ridiculous question...)...

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
http://ladiebug.diaryland.com/040825_43.html
I feel honoured on behalf of everyone who posted before me. :)

Anyway, I don't get what's so whack, I've known weirder. Bloggs are like that. It's why I don't even read the ones of people I know.
----

Well, I suppose as long as you get someone who takes pleasure from you, then there's no problems. :)

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
I read through her post...and despite all her other weirdness, I'm going to have to go ahead and say she's probably not that good at estimating sizes either. I have found this to be true of a lot of girls.

For instance...I've never had a girl be able to take more than half of it before hitting their throat...and she seems to assume that since it hit her throat at all it had to be 8 inches. I wouldn't worry too much

relatedtonone256: Okay...since you (the blogger) obviously read this board (How the heck did you find it so quickly btw?) I have to say something - IF what you're saying is true - IF what you describe is true - then you NEED professional assistance. I'm not the kind to go around accusing people of being crazy and such - most things other people do dont bother me but what you're doing isnt healthy.

And not the "not healthy" in a mental sort of way - I'm talking "not healthy" in a way that exposes you to real health risks.

That's the last I'm going to say about your nuttiness. Like I've said - you seem like a nice enough person. You certainly dont harm other people - but that doesnt mean that you dont need help.

Best of luck to you.

suthn_gigolo: i'd have to agree. she's probably not a good judge of size. and yes. she seems a little loco, but who am i to judge.

you're fine dude.