Is this guy coming on to me?

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is this guy that i knew from high school that attends the same college as me. Well i saw him and instead of saying hi he gave me a hug..... and during that hug he grabs my butt. So i continue my day only to realize that i have a class with him. He constantly stares at me but looks away when i look at him. I tried to say hey while he was around some friends but he just looked at me, but then i saw him again and he gave me the sexiest look and i winked back..... He acts as if he is totally straight. Im confused do you guys think he is gay or just messing with me. Btw i also don't act "gay".

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he's not gay he is bi. As for you not acting gay :lmao: How do you know you aren't? Clearly you are sending out a vibe, upon which he has picked up.

Also, to the best of my knowledge when straight men hug each other it's not a full body hug with butt pat or grab. :rolleyes: :duh: It's more of a top of the body only thing, and 2 quick pats on the upper back and then release. Frankly. I think you are both in denial.:rolleyes::frown1:

Last edited:

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a similar thing happen to me about two weeks ago. I was out walking and saw this young guy who lives in my area and who I've seen plenty of times but never spoke to. He was playing man hunt or tag with his younger brother and friends. As I was walking I saw him leap over a fence that was atleast 9-10 feet high. As I was approaching closer towards him I commented that I could have never when I was his age leaped over a fence like that. We laughed and he said it was good army training. So as I passed by him he rubbed my shoulder then told me to have a "Nice Evening". When I took a glimpse back at him he was looking at me and then turned away cause his brother was calling him. I know he's only 18 cause he just graduated this year from HS.

I've seen him a few times since that night and he makes sure that I see him. So go for it and see what happens...

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried to say hey while he was around some friends but he just looked at me, but then i saw him again and he gave me the sexiest look and i winked back..... He acts as if he is totally straight.

I would say no for the very reason I have listed above.

If he's so in the closet he can't even say hi to you around some of his friends, how will he react if the two of are at a coffee shop and they suddenly arrive.

Closested men, whether they are bi or gay, or WAY too much drama however hot they are.

Sklar

P.S. If you really are determined to go for it, play coy. Let HIM make all the moves. Appear as if it's not all that important to you. Apparently, indifference is hot.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, he's basically drawn you a map - but closeted guys are so not worth it.

If I were you I would straight out ask him why he's hitting on you so much, and that it's cool but you're not in to closet cases.