is this how women think? or am i over analyzing??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by bigdog83, Jun 18, 2009.

1. bigdog83

bigdog83 Member

i had to go to traffic court today......

ok, so im walking up the steps and i see a girl looking my way(after being at work dressed up and having everyone come up "oh hot date tonight?" or "dont you look sharp", my attitude was ok so what im dressed up get over it), i didnt look over at her because im like omg here we go again with this bs lol....but as im walking up the steps i sense she is still looking. so i made eye contact and before i could even lock eyes she starts to smile......i instantly get nervous because she is so pretty and look alway.....but as i do i see from the cornor of my eyes like she almost got sad. she went from a smile to half a sad face.

so i went to sign in, and wait for my name to be called. they have everyone stand in the lobby. she is right next to me now the only thing between us in this room is the door. im paying attn to all the lawyers talking so i forget she is even there. i turn around to read the pictures of the history on the court....and someone opens the door, and i take notice the girl is looking my way. i keep reading and notice from the corner of my eyes she is checking me out. im like man i am stupid if i dont even atleast talk to her. i did 2 fake turn arounds to see if she would look alway to see if she was actually looking at me, and she was.

so i go back to the door where i was standing first, remember she is also next to the door. i try to get her attn to start a converstation but she wouldnt look. not even budge. it was like i wasnt even there. even during court, she was called first and i was sitting at the isle and when she passed all i wanted was a little smile to make my day but not even a look.........

is this how women think? did i really blow it the first time she smiled? or am i over analyzing???

2. Principessa

Gold Member

You blew it with her, so that is how that woman thinks; not all women.:cool:

So why were you in court? :confused: What did you do wrong, beat up a meter maid?:tongue:

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    You blew it with her and probably with most women in the same situation. Catching her gaze and smiling acknowledgement of her admiration would have done the trick.

Women generally get turned-on by well-dressed well-groomed men, and it's not surprising she was initially interested in you. If more men dressed well, they would be surprised at the difference it makes.

4. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

Don't be silly, women don't think.

5. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

I need to go buy a few suits, then I am going to go set in front of the court house and look important untill a hot chick notices. lol

6. Mikayla

Mikayla New Member

So when a guy doesnt smile back and looks away doesnt always mean he's not interested....? :rolleyes:

I also think you blew it with her.

7. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you still single?

8. D_Brecock Evileye

For me it is because I am shy. I oftn am very :redface: in the early stages of getting to know someone. I get over it after a few dates. If I get that far.

9. Mikayla

Mikayla New Member

Yes, I know what you mean. I am shy too :redface: So if a guy would not respond to a look and a smile I would give up and maybe that's what happened with that girl.

10. D_Brecock Evileye

You and I would never meet in a public place. lol We are both to shy. :frown1: Is that funny, or sad? I cant tell.

11. Mikayla

Mikayla New Member

Lol and the fact that you're in the US and me in Europe, would not make our chances of meeting in public any bigger :tongue:

12. D_Ted Riding Hooded

D_Ted Riding Hooded New Member

I'm in Europe too Mikayla....Does that improve my chances or not?? :confused:

13. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

Yes, you are over-analyzing.

Get a ticket attorney! They are awesome. I love mine!

14. Mikayla

Mikayla New Member

Matt, if I could I would already be booking a flight to go see you and I think you know that.... :redface:

#14 Mikayla, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  15. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Right, because when going to court, the first thing a man thinks of is pulling a hot chick!

OP didn't lose anything. Start with nothing, end with nothing, 0% loss.

16. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

Opportunities that obvious come about in my life once every 20 years. And half of the time the girl in question is a prostitute.

IMO she set the ball on a tee and you didn't even swing.

#16 C_T_D, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  17. overflow

overflow Member

if i smile at a guy and he doesn't smile back i automatically feel this small seed of regret for trying to catch his interest in the first place, and i erase him from my radar...but i too can be shy so that might have something to do with it...

18. SR_Blarney_Frank

SR_Blarney_Frank New Member

So from what I can decipher, you never said a word to her? That was probably the best way to get her attention - maybe a 'hey what are you in for?' comment to break the ice.

19. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

You blew it straight up. :yup: When you first noticed her smile and looking you should have at least smiled back an/or given a little nod to acknowledge her exsistance. Let her know your interested and not leave her hanging

20. Sassy

Sassy Member

Lee's right. A small smile is much appreciated to indicate interest or a simple acknowledgement of the other's person's smile.

Of course, I'd jump my man anytime anywhere, wearing anything. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted