is this large enough?

bighomey

Just Browsing
Media
hey im new here how is everyone
honestly my penis is 10 1/4 inches long and 6 inches around and 1 line under 2 inches wide but for some reason i feel its not big enough especially in girth what do you guys and girls think id love to hear opinions

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your penis is so, so small. You will never be able to satisfy anyone with that thing. You might as well just hang yourself with it.

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
bighomey said:
honestly my penis is 10 1/4 inches long and 6 inches around and 1 line under 2 inches wide but for some reason i feel its not big enough especially in girth what do you guys and girls think id love to hear opinions

Can somebody bring me some windex? My magnifying glass is mucked up and I can't find make out im new here's tree from the forest.

chrisndenv

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Spladle said:
Your penis is so, so small. You will never be able to satisfy anyone with that thing. You might as well just hang yourself with it.

Spladle! I knew that care bears were the chief cause of suicide. What are you? Enableencouragedeath bear?

SSBBW4BigFun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bighomey said:

Welcome, I'm new here too :smile: I think it really depends on what you're trying to do with it. For instance, it you're using it as a lawn dart - I would think as long as you starched it well enough first, you should do just fine. On the other hand, I'm thinking as an anchor for your bass boat, you'll come up both short AND skinny.

I dunno, maybe I'm stating the obvious....dude, just choose your battles wisely.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Give me a break!
10 x 6 and you wonder if it is big enough.
If you can run really fast fast you could retire to a stud farm in Virginia.
What do you think it should measure 12 x 8?

bighomey

Just Browsing
Media
thats for your opinions everyone but my girth is my main thing i think that is on the not so big side what do the ladies think on that topic?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
bighomey said:
my girth is my main thing i think that is on the not so big side what do the ladies think on that topic?

Just use it (if you can get somebody to help you out) and don't worry about it.

Why so much angst over nothing?

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bighomey said:

If I didn't know better, bighomey, I'd say you were inspired by the writer of the article who's linked in this subject heading:

http://lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=24719

:tongue:

DaGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Well so far no one knows if that is even honestly how big it is since no one can show it and prove it

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
Guys cmon this could be serious dont make fun of him.

Listen man, 10X6 statistically is small it wont please anyone, well maybe a mouse but thats about it, but you can use your mouth, tongue, bigger dildos etc....

Average penis size is about 12X8 anything smaller is just tiny....sorry

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DWTS00 said:
Guys cmon this could be serious dont make fun of him.

Listen man, 10X6 statistically is small it wont please anyone, well maybe a mouse but thats about it, but you can use your mouth, tongue, bigger dildos etc....

Average penis size is about 12X8 anything smaller is just tiny....sorry

This is so true. Here on the internet, even MY dick is bigger than that. Refer to Spladle for advice on how to cope.