is this normal after circumcission

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
unfortunate that you would do this but hey it is your decision hopefully you heal up well

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
he's an adult. he was free to choose.
it's like saying, "do you want cake or pie?"
there's no right answer. just what's right for him.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, can someone please explain to me why you would go through something like this? It looks incredibly painful and unnecessary...or is it just something that guys are self conscious about, like why women get work done on their breasts for example?

Having been through it as an adult, I can tell you that it is NOT incredibly painful. The procedure was done under local anesthetic. While I was given painkillers, I only took a single one, to help me sleep the night after the operation. The pain was no worse than a knife cut on a finger, and it subsides rapidly.

No, it is not necessary, any more than a nose job or a boob job is necessary. And just as with those procedures, it is and should be a decision that any [male] adult should have the choice to make for himself. We make such a big fucking deal about a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body. It's disgusting to me that we can't show men the same respect, and that other men on here feel the need to criticize the OP's decision. He's not telling you what to do with your body; allow him the freedom to do what he wants to do with his.

I have my personal reasons for why I chose to get circumcised, and I couldn't be happier. My only regret is that I waited so long to do it. That's only me. A lot of guys looking to get the procedure done PM me with questions, and I answer them as best I can, but I never press or encourage them to go ahead with the procedure. They need to do their research and make the decision that's right for them.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was circumsized at birth..I could not be happier with the results..I would have thanked my parents because i know they had to pay extra for doing it.Ive seen alot of beautiful uncut cocks. I have seen some beautiful cut cocks.Ive seen some not so pretty one from both sides.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think a thread on a medical question is an appropriate place to interrogate someone on their personal preferences. I definitely think it's inappropriate to tell him it was a mistake (and it's pointless and kind of mean)

jacenx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Part of me think circumcision is a choice but another says it doesn't agree and says it's evil. I tried to not click on the picture, but I did and that made me sick to think that doctors make billions of cash on our naivety.

europeandude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having been through it as an adult, I can tell you that it is NOT incredibly painful. The procedure was done under local anesthetic. While I was given painkillers, I only took a single one, to help me sleep the night after the operation. The pain was no worse than a knife cut on a finger, and it subsides rapidly.

No, it is not necessary, any more than a nose job or a boob job is necessary. And just as with those procedures, it is and should be a decision that any [male] adult should have the choice to make for himself. We make such a big fucking deal about a woman's right to choose what to do with her own body. It's disgusting to me that we can't show men the same respect, and that other men on here feel the need to criticize the OP's decision. He's not telling you what to do with your body; allow him the freedom to do what he wants to do with his.

I have my personal reasons for why I chose to get circumcised, and I couldn't be happier. My only regret is that I waited so long to do it. That's only me. A lot of guys looking to get the procedure done PM me with questions, and I answer them as best I can, but I never press or encourage them to go ahead with the procedure. They need to do their research and make the decision that's right for them.

How did u achieve your super tightness of skin after circ? Did doc measure your size while hard? How tight it is when soft?

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks for all of the comments.
in the last couple of days the swelling is almost gone, and now im starting to se what i think it will look like.
i was simply concerned without any reason - but its a sensitive place.

and to answer why i did it, simply because i wanted to. didnt need a nosejob to feel pretty like many people do, i wanted this.

I agree with you totally.
I did because i wanted to, and you know, i had never felt any regret in it and i love it! i think is great! but like you, I was an adult, and i choiced it.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
he's an adult. he was free to choose.
it's like saying, "do you want cake or pie?"

Yes, it's very good that he actually was given the freedom to choose--and surely we all wish him nothing but the best: rapid healing and complete satisfaction with his choice. But let's be clear: it is in no way whatsoever "like saying, 'Do you want cake or pie?'"...!!! That analogy thoroughly trivializes a body-altering, life-changing decision.

I don't think a thread on a medical question is an appropriate place to interrogate someone on their personal preferences.

I don't believe that anyone is "interrogating" him, with all that that word implies. There is, after all, such a thing as natural curiosity. And it is only natural to be curious about his reasons for taking such a big step--reasons which could possibly be helpful to others who might be undecided.

Last edited:

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't believe that anyone is "interrogating" him, with all that that word implies. There is, after all, such a thing as natural curiosity. And it is only natural to be curious about his reasons for taking such a big step--reasons which could possibly be helpful to others who might be undecided.

sorry, totally agreed! My comment only applied to people who were all:

1. "Who would want that?" (the OP, obviously, and it doesn't sound like you're actually interested in the reason)

2. "It's too bad you did that to yourself." (like that's genuine concern. even if it were, what a useless, mean-spirited way of expressing it.)

I am 100% for free exchange within the OP's comfort zone. I just hate to see editorials masked as interest, and insults masked as concern, and I see that going on in this thread some.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I don't believe that I was at all disrespectful. I merely asked the reasons as to why men get this done...and since I asked if it is similar to a woman's issues with getting things like boob jobs, I think that I was trying to be quite understanding in how I asked my question.

I haven't been on this forum very long and never actually knew that men chose to have this done. So, sorry for being curious I guess.

To the rest of you repeatedly asking why he had a circ done....knock it off. There's thousands of threads on here that have debated that very question into oblivion. Do a search. This thread does not need to be mucked up with a bunch of debate about why vs. why not.

I don't think anyone was debating. It's human to be curious. Don't be so touchy.

It's funny how it's so fine for guys to ask girls similar questions...but we aren't allowed to do the same.

Last edited:
D

deleted556573

I don't think anyone was debating. It's human to be curious. Don't be so touchy.

It's funny how it's so fine for guys to ask girls similar questions...but we aren't allowed to do the same.

My post really wasn't directed at you. If you'll read Young Native's post (the post directly above yours), he hit precisely on what I was getting at, and he's 100% correct. I wasn't as clear as he was. My apologies to ya.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My post really wasn't directed at you. If you'll read Young Native's post (the post directly above yours), he hit precisely on what I was getting at, and he's 100% correct. I wasn't as clear as he was. My apologies to ya.

Ah no worries. My apologies to you then too lol. :redface:

TheIrishStallion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry you decided to do that. I had it done myself, worst mistake I ever made. Contrary to what some people think, no it doesn't feel better. Gliding feeling is gone, not nearly as satisfying as before. The healing doesn't appear to be going well. You've sustained a severe injury to the penis, and that's never going to heal normally because the foreskin can't grow back on its own.

twentytwo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bravo! It looks great and I can't wait to see the results after the stitches are removed.

the first stitches are now out and its in progress :)

Good for you! To me it looks fine, and once your healing is over, I am sure you'll continue to be happy with your decision.

im already am!

Great. Take good care of the wound and it will heal up quickly without leaving a dark scar line. wish you have a nice circumcised penis.

what did you do with the scar? i bought some e-vitamin oil. is there better things?